🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Been Punked By Putin

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This matter has grave national security implications. When a leading candidate for the Presidency falls for a blatantly obvious hoax spoon fed to him by the Russian leader, that should scare the shit out of you.

We've had some Chumps on this forum actually cite Putin's propaganda arm (Sputnik) on this forum to support their bullshit arguments. I kid you not. This is yet another sign of just how far off the deep end these anti-Americans have gone.

And now Donald Trump has done the same.

In October of last year, a reporter for Newsweek wrote a story about the Republican talking points for Benghazi.

Sidney Blumenthal forwarded that article to John Podesta in an email.

Wikileaks then released that email a few days ago. And in record time which powerfully suggests Russia was behind the email leaks, the Russian propaganda site, Sputnik, wrote a story about the emails and lifted a part of the Newsweek reporter's article out of context and attributed the words to Blumenthal.

Donald Trump rushed to the stage to read the Russian propaganda to his live Chump audience! Trump, and his Chumps, unhesitatingly believed it all to be true.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Vladimir Putin knows what every propaganda outlet knows. He knows the desire to believe overrides all rationality. He knows that Donald Trump and his Chumps haven't a single critical thinking bone in their collective bodies. Putin absolutely depends on this, as do all the web sites Trump's Chumps regularly get in line for lies to regurgitate far and wide.

Putin knows just how stupid and gullible Trump is. This is why he is interfering in our election process to help the fucking dumbass get elected.

Dear Mr. Trump, I am not Sidney Blumenthal

When Trump's Chumps were wetting their pants about an upcoming Wikileaks release, I warned them:

If Assange had something which would have actually finished off Clinton, he would have released it a long time ago. Assange wanted fellow traveler Bernie Sanders to win the Democratic nomination. If Assange had something that powerful against Clinton going back all the way to Bush, he would have released it before the primaries.

He is releasing whatever he is releasing this late in the game so there is no time to validate its authenticity before the election.

Remember Dan Rather?

Last edited:
I don't know that the Trump campaign fell for it so much as welcomed using Sputnik and Russian propaganda.
Trump completely fell for it. He read directly from the Sputnik site to his Chump audience. He bought the bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

We cannot have someone this stupid and this gullible as the leader of the free world.

All he had to do was spend FIVE SECONDS to realize the words are not the kind of thing Blumenthal would ever say about Clinton.

Trump is an impulsive credulous dumbass who is going to get a lot of Americans and other citizens of the free world killed.

Truth and Trump would not know one another if they ever met. And that's not to say that Hillary is not a typical politician. However, Trump at this point is about feeding the base, and anything he sees that supports "Hillary is directly the cause of Benghazi" is shit he'll run with.

The fact that his campaign is directly accessing a Russian propaganda site should be disturbing. We know he's running to enrage his base and begin his "media empire," and he still has a remote chance to win. But the fact that any campaign is using propaganda of a for govt that is hostile to our interests, and just intentionally blew up a UN aid convoy killing over ten relief workers .. that is disturbing. Or it should be disturbing to Americans.

standard Trumpbot response

so, who cares

the entire Trump revolution can kiss my anti Russian ASS

nq641x.jpg

This matter has grave national security implications. When a leading candidate for the Presidency falls for a blatantly obvious hoax spoon fed to him by the Russian leader, that should scare the shit out of you.

We've had some Chumps on this forum actually cite Putin's propaganda arm (Sputnik) on this forum to support their bullshit arguments. I kid you not. This is yet another sign of just how far off the deep end these anti-Americans have gone.

And now Donald Trump has done the same.

In October of last year, a reporter for Newsweek wrote a story about the Republican talking points for Benghazi.

Sidney Blumenthal forwarded that article to John Podesta in an email.

Wikileaks then released that email a few days ago. And in record time which powerfully suggests Russia was behind the email leaks, the Russian propaganda site, Sputnik, wrote a story about the emails and lifted a part of the Newsweek reporter's article out of context and attributed the words to Blumenthal.

Donald Trump rushed to the stage to read the Russian propaganda to his live Chump audience! Trump, and his Chumps, unhesitatingly believed it all to be true.

Vladimir Putin knows what every propaganda outlet knows. He knows the desire to believe overrides all rationality. He knows that Donald Trump and his Chumps haven't a single critical thinking bone in their collective bodies. Putin absolutely depends on this, as do all the web sites Trump's Chumps regularly get in line for lies to regurgitate far and wide.

Putin knows just how stupid and gullible Trump is. This is why he is interfering in our election process to help the fucking dumbass get elected.

Dear Mr. Trump, I am not Sidney Blumenthal

When Trump's Chumps were wetting their pants about an upcoming Wikileaks release, I warned them:

If Assange had something which would have actually finished off Clinton, he would have released it a long time ago. Assange wanted fellow traveler Bernie Sanders to win the Democratic nomination. If Assange had something that powerful against Clinton going back all the way to Bush, he would have released it before the primaries.

He is releasing whatever he is releasing this late in the game so there is no time to validate its authenticity before the election.

Remember Dan Rather?

Yes, everything must now be questioned. Not only that, one would be wise to reject Snopes as gospel since they have been vetted out to be cover up kings and spin masters as well.

Trump may be guilty but he is hardly the first or alone on this.

I only wish all the stuff we have read about the sinister and devious Obama were made up and not true.

One thing that does confuse me is why would Russia want Trump over Hillary? What on earth is there about Hillary they need be worried about? She is a cowardly puppet just like Obama and his red lines in the sand.

Yes, everything must now be questioned. Not only that, one would be wise to reject Snopes as gospel since they have been vetted out to be cover up kings and spin masters as well.

That's one of the lamest tu quoque, red herring, smokescreens I have ever seen. Man, you are desperate!

I only wish all the stuff we have read about the sinister and devious Obama were made up and not true.

Oh, wow! You have just created a vortex of irony which just might suck this forum into oblivion!

99 percent of the "stuff we have read about the sinister and devious Obama" was manufactured bullshit. You believed all of it because you wanted to believe all of it.

Just like Trump and all the rest of the Chumps. You're still at it! You never learn. You just get right back in line to be lied to over and over and over and over again.

One thing that does confuse me is why would Russia want Trump over Hillary? What on earth is there about Hillary they need be worried about? She is a cowardly puppet just like Obama and his red lines in the sand.
Trump is a far, far, far more gullible rube (see above), and he loves to fellate Putin, that's why.

fu58jt.jpg

syoxnn.png

That's one of the lamest tu quoque, red herring, smokescreens I have ever seen. Man, you are desperate!

Oh, wow! You have just created a vortex of irony which just might suck this forum into oblivion!

99 percent of the "stuff we have read about the sinister and devious Obama" was manufactured bullshit. You believed all of it because you wanted to believe all of it.

Just like Trump and all the rest of the Chumps. You're still at it! You never learn. You just get right back in line to be lied to over and over and over and over again.

Trump is a far, far, far more gullible rube (see above), and he loves to fellate Putin, that's why.

fu58jt.jpg

syoxnn.png

Actually, I was just being honest of which I would defend everything I said.

You, on the other hand, are just being partisan and demagogic to rally support amongst the gullibles.

"99 percent of the "stuff we have read about the sinister and devious Obama" was manufactured bullshit." LOL. Did someone hypnotize you?

fu58jt.jpg

syoxnn.png

Actually, I was just being honest of which I would defend everything I said.

You, on the other hand, are just being partisan and demagogic to rally support amongst the gullibles.

"99 percent of the "stuff we have read about the sinister and devious Obama" was manufactured bullshit." LOL. Did someone hypnotize you?

Please name the US presidential candidate who has used a Russian propaganda source such as Sputnik for a fact source in a speech? Since they "all do it," as you posted.

The Russian lie was tailored to dovetail perfectly into Trump and his Chumps' delusions. Donald swallowed it without engaging a single brain cell to think about the idiocy of the claim.

That's a very scary thing to think about when this guy might be President one day.

All you have to do is tell him a story that there are WMDs in Iraq...

"...And in record time which powerfully suggests Russia was behind the email leaks, the Russian propaganda site, Sputnik, wrote a story about the emails and lifted a part of the Newsweek reporter's article out of context and attributed the words to Blumenthal."

They wrote a story quickly, hence they're the leakers??????

Do you work for Comey at the FBI?

"...And in record time which powerfully suggests Russia was behind the email leaks, the Russian propaganda site, Sputnik, wrote a story about the emails and lifted a part of the Newsweek reporter's article out of context and attributed the words to Blumenthal."

They wrote a story quickly, hence they're the leakers??????

Do you work for Comey at the FBI?
They sorted through thousands of emails awfully fast and found that quote and were able to make up a lie that Blumenthal said it pretty quickly.

Maybe they had a head start over everyone else.

With no evidence, the dupes are buying "it was the Russians!"
The US government gave a security briefing to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton last week, and informed them the Russian have been behind the hacks, retard.

Trump lied during the debate and said he had not heard any evidence the Russians were behind it.

The Russians punked Trump. Fact.

A very scary fact.

With no evidence, the dupes are buying "it was the Russians!"
The US government gave a security briefing to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton last week, and informed them the Russian have been behind the hacks, retard.

Trump lied during the debate and said he had not heard any evidence the Russians were behind it.

Obama said so?!!!

Comey said so!

Forum List

Back