🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has corralled the support of 33 % of Hispanic voters, more than Romney or McCain

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
:lol:

I love the new poll! Quinnipiac not only has them tied but Trump is outperforming Romney or McCain.

Eat shit and die Never Trumpers you lying sacks of fecal matter who keep putting up polls that over sample D's!

35C8A3C100000578-3665815-image-a-18_1467203334945.jpg

They're TIED: Trump vs. Hillary is suddenly too close to call

I think the Real Clear summation says it better than Quinnipiac"

35C8A16500000578-3665815-image-a-8_1467203201143.jpg

Doesn't look so rosy when all of the other polls are figured in.

Of course those 33% of Hispanics don't look so good when you have these kind of numbers either.

160629-trumps-campaign-strategy-off-to-a-flying-fail_zps7wwlrd1p.jpg

td, when all the analytics are removed for straight polling, which means people are not being counted twice or are being solicited for their pro-Trump view, the Hispanics for Trump number drops to 18%.

:lol:

I love the new poll! Quinnipiac not only has them tied but Trump is outperforming Romney or McCain.

Eat shit and die Never Trumpers you lying sacks of fecal matter who keep putting up polls that over sample D's!

35C8A3C100000578-3665815-image-a-18_1467203334945.jpg

They're TIED: Trump vs. Hillary is suddenly too close to call
Polls are interesting, but they are time-freezes, like snapshots. And there are too many variables to place a lot of value on the 'thought of the moment'. We wont know until election day the results of the only poll that counts.

However, I sure hope we don't mirror the UK in the way a large voter bloc expressed regret soon as the result was announced. All of us should heed the ramifications of a protest vote as a way to ease anger. We need to look ahead when we crawl out of that frying pan.

They are a time freeze right now.

They mean Trump has to be pro-active and is not showing he can do it.

I take much pleasure in the sureness of these libtards that Hillary is going to win its going to be SO much sweeter come election night!

Despite how the corrupt MSM spins it, not all Hispanics are Open-Borders Communist/Progressive assholes.

I take much pleasure in the sureness of these libtards that Hillary is going to win its going to be SO much sweeter come election night!

I look forward to the sweep and how this place will be silent for a couple weeks afterwards.
keep going please! We need someone to pack all these sure fire winner for hillary comments into one so we can post it and laugh our asses off come election night....might be a mass suicide of libtards though!

I look forward to the sweep and how this place will be silent for a couple weeks afterwards.
keep going please! We need someone to pack all these sure fire winner for hillary comments into one so we can post it and laugh our asses off come election night....might be a mass suicide of libtards though!

You better study those numbers a little harder the shock to your system when it comes true may be really hard on you.

Of course those 33% of Hispanics don't look so good when you have these kind of numbers either.

160629-trumps-campaign-strategy-off-to-a-flying-fail_zps7wwlrd1p.jpg
democraticunderground.com LMAO! Aka communism light.com

DumDum, the source is Ballotpedia which came out today.
Opposition to Donald Trump[edit]
O'Keefe has been involved in the movement to stop Donald Trump from becoming the Republican presidential nominee in 2016. With attorney David B. Rivkin, he penned a column in the Wall Street Journal encouraging Republican delegates to the 2016 Republican National Convention to "recognize that they are bound only by their consciences." According to O'Keefe and Rivkin, "state laws that purport to bind delegates can’t be enforced without violating the First Amendment."[22]

O'Keefe formed a group called Delegates Unbound, which CNN described as "a robust effort to convince delegates that they have the authority and the ability to vote for whomever they want."[23][24]

That GUY is married to the WOMAN who RUNS and OWNS ballotpedia. So enjoy your biased BS "news" :)

Even though the organization is a major proponent of transparency in government operations and budgeting, it provides limited information about how the organization itself is funded.

LMAO! sounds like the Obama administration!

Forum List

Back