🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has corralled the support of 33 % of Hispanic voters, more than Romney or McCain

Langer is a former ABC head honcho and he's the one that does his polling for ABC/Washington Post.

So then conservative, just like ABC and WaPo.

Do you have any evidence that his conservative bias has influenced his polling? If you don't, you shouldn't make that claim.

:lmao:

Well this is a first. Someone claiming that ABC and Washington Post are conservative.

Clinton continues to prevail mightily among nonwhites by 77-15 percent now, vs. 69-21percent last month; that includes 90-8 percent among blacks and 69-20 percent among Hispanics.​

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf

View attachment 79852

Langer Research is completely biased. Langer is a former ABC head honcho and he's the one that does his polling for ABC/Washington Post.

Oh and they poll in English/Spanish but they don't poll voters. Just JQ Public. So the polls mean jack shit.

You've gone Full Retard over polls like "conservatives" did in 2012.

You idiots believed everything but reality back then, and you are doing it again.

I gave you a link and posted it at the end of my comment. Here it is again. Ballotpedia's battleground poll, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Thanks for the link and sorry about the delay. Had a huge lightning storm hit me and I had to disconnect. I've fried a couple of computers in the past so I don't take any chances.

Now here's what I was looking for. And by the way, any poll that has Trump way out in front you should check out the methodology as well, because normally when you have a poll that is super skewered, it means the pollster has over sampled.

The way they do this easily is by going to certain area codes where the odds are you will have a D stronghold or an R stronghold.

Back to this poll. Democrats were over sampled. Check out the strong R vs the strong D. Florida D 27 to R 20. Michigan :) D 27 R 15. Only one that was even close to being equal was Ohio.

Oh and the other thing to give you a heads up regarding polling. The last thing you want when you are running a campaign are for yahoo pollsters to put your candidate way way out in front. It can actually suppress your voter turnout because the electorate thinks it's going to be a landslide for your guy and they don't bother showing up to cast their vote.

600px-BP_Poll_-_Party_Affiliation.png

Clinton continues to prevail mightily among nonwhites by 77-15 percent now, vs. 69-21percent last month; that includes 90-8 percent among blacks and 69-20 percent among Hispanics.​

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf

View attachment 79852

Langer Research is completely biased. Langer is a former ABC head honcho and he's the one that does his polling for ABC/Washington Post.

Oh and they poll in English/Spanish but they don't poll voters. Just JQ Public. So the polls mean jack shit.

You've gone Full Retard over polls like "conservatives" did in 2012.

You idiots believed everything but reality back then, and you are doing it again.

No, I study polls closely. And pollsters and their track records. And I don't believe everything out there. I just proved to Juan that the poll he put up had an over sampling of Dems.
It's not rocket science.

I gave you a link and posted it at the end of my comment. Here it is again. Ballotpedia's battleground poll, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Thanks for the link and sorry about the delay. Had a huge lightning storm hit me and I had to disconnect. I've fried a couple of computers in the past so I don't take any chances.

Now here's what I was looking for. And by the way, any poll that has Trump way out in front you should check out the methodology as well, because normally when you have a poll that is super skewered, it means the pollster has over sampled.

The way they do this easily is by going to certain area codes where the odds are you will have a D stronghold or an R stronghold.

Back to this poll. Democrats were over sampled. Check out the strong R vs the strong D. Florida D 27 to R 20. Michigan :) D 27 R 15. Only one that was even close to being equal was Ohio.

Oh and the other thing to give you a heads up regarding polling. The last thing you want when you are running a campaign are for yahoo pollsters to put your candidate way way out in front. It can actually suppress your voter turnout because the electorate thinks it's going to be a landslide for your guy and they don't bother showing up to cast their vote.

I disagree, because in Florida those who said they were in the Republican category was 34 in the Democratic category it was 37 close enough to be considered fair. In Michigan, R was 25 while Dem was 40, but Michigan is a blue state and could explain that differential.

I disagree, because in Florida those who said they were in the Republican category was 34 in the Democratic category it was 37 close enough to be considered fair. In Michigan, R was 25 while Dem was 40, but Michigan is a blue state and could explain that differential.

Not that I want to argue with you, but the reason I look at the strongs vs mean averages of leaning and maybe is that your "strongs" are your kick ass voters who will turn up at the voting booth.

I really wish people who are in the "B" class of pollsters wouldn't pull this shit. And both sides do it.. Not trying to pull a holier than thou here. It pisses me clean off because it doesn't give an accurate read for the campaigns or for the campaigners who might come out to help out their candidate or even just joe and mary 6 pack to think about getting a sign for their lawn or a bumper sticker or a even a button LET ALONE making a donation.

The B players just muddy the waters to get their headlines and I believe they do a true disservice to the electoral process and to both parties.

Not that I want to argue with you, but the reason I look at the strongs vs mean averages of leaning and maybe is that your "strongs" are your kick ass voters who will turn up at the voting booth.

I really wish people who are in the "B" class of pollsters wouldn't pull this shit. And both sides do it.. Not trying to pull a holier than thou here. It pisses me clean off because it doesn't give an accurate read for the campaigns or for the campaigners who might come out to help out their candidate or even just joe and mary 6 pack to think about getting a sign for their lawn or a bumper sticker or a even a button LET ALONE making a donation.

The B players just muddy the waters to get their headlines and I believe they do a true disservice to the electoral process and to both parties.

Thanks, that was a thoughtful reply. Your point is noted.

Let's wait to see if another poll shows Trump getting this much Latino support. As of right now it is an outlier.

Forum List

Back