🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has corralled the support of 33 % of Hispanic voters, more than Romney or McCain

Clinton continues to prevail mightily among nonwhites by 77-15 percent now, vs. 69-21percent last month; that includes 90-8 percent among blacks and 69-20 percent among Hispanics.​

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf

Trump Qualified.png

td, when all the analytics are removed for straight polling, which means people are not being counted twice or are being solicited for their pro-Trump view, the Hispanics for Trump number drops to 18%.

Give me the link to the methodology you are quoting please.

:lol:

I love the new poll! Quinnipiac not only has them tied but Trump is outperforming Romney or McCain.

Eat shit and die Never Trumpers you lying sacks of fecal matter who keep putting up polls that over sample D's!

35C8A3C100000578-3665815-image-a-18_1467203334945.jpg

They're TIED: Trump vs. Hillary is suddenly too close to call
Polls are interesting, but they are time-freezes, like snapshots. And there are too many variables to place a lot of value on the 'thought of the moment'. We wont know until election day the results of the only poll that counts.

However, I sure hope we don't mirror the UK in the way a large voter bloc expressed regret soon as the result was announced. All of us should heed the ramifications of a protest vote as a way to ease anger. We need to look ahead when we crawl out of that frying pan.

Ah that was bullshit hype over Brexit. And remember the giant do over petition. Just one investigation found thousands upon thousands of names on the petition were from Vatican City.

That has a population of just over 700. AKA the petition was hacked. And its bullshit.

Clinton continues to prevail mightily among nonwhites by 77-15 percent now, vs. 69-21percent last month; that includes 90-8 percent among blacks and 69-20 percent among Hispanics.​

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf

View attachment 79852

Langer Research is completely biased. Langer is a former ABC head honcho and he's the one that does his polling for ABC/Washington Post.

Oh and they poll in English/Spanish but they don't poll voters. Just JQ Public. So the polls mean jack shit.

Last edited:
I think the Real Clear summation says it better than Quinnipiac"

35C8A16500000578-3665815-image-a-8_1467203201143.jpg

Doesn't look so rosy when all of the other polls are figured in.

yes. but she's a drug addled nutter and can't focus on reality.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh your enemas aren't taking again? You need to change your prescription because everything you post shows you are full of shit.

:lmao:

You never post anything worthwhile. Just insults. You are one pathetic soul.

There have been 10 polls with 4 candidates.

Trump is losing in all 10.

Yet, his slavish supporters are on here pumping up their messiah as if he were winning all 10.

Most are within the margin of error. And I don't go for raging never trumper headlines on the polls.

I have not seen a single poll that has had Trump over 20% with Hispanics.

What do Hispanics want - Jobs and to be Safe.

Blacks will NEVER vote in the numbers they did for Obama - She could get 100% - The total numbers will be down.

Married White women will vote for Trump

Blue-Collar Males will vote Trump. That puts PA, MI, OH, WI up for grabs

Young people turned out for Bernie - They don't like Hillary - They may not vote at all.

Trump had HUGE TURN OUTS - He pulls people who never voted before. ISIS has not gone away. Many Trump supporters will never tell you they are - AND THEY VOTE.

Of course those 33% of Hispanics don't look so good when you have these kind of numbers either.

160629-trumps-campaign-strategy-off-to-a-flying-fail_zps7wwlrd1p.jpg
democraticunderground.com LMAO! Aka communism light.com

DumDum, the source is Ballotpedia which came out today.

And Ballotpedia isn't a polling organization. Where did they get these numbers they are putting out?

From their website:

"Ballotpedia partnered with Evolving Strategies and surveyed voters across seven states (June 10 – 22) regarding their vote preference. We tested six election scenarios. In one set, we matched Hillary Clinton (D) in a series of two-way contests with Donald Trump (R), Ohio Governor John Kasich (R), and House SpeakerPaul Ryan (R). In the second set, we matched these same candidates in a series of three-way contests that also included former governor Gary Johnson.

In all seven states, Clinton polled higher than Trump. The tightest battleground race between the two frontrunners was in Iowa, where Clinton leads Trump by a weighted 4 percentage points. Clinton saw the largest lead in Michigan, where she leads Trump by a weighted 17 percentage points. Comparatively, John Kasich polls ahead of Clinton in five of the seven states, and Paul Ryan polls ahead of Clinton in three states.
600px-BP_Poll_-_Survey_Results_%28percent_support%29_Chart.png

Evolving Strategies and Ballotpedia surveyed 4,242 registered voters, with a margin of error of +/-4.0%.
More at the link: Ballotpedia's battleground poll, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Hell's bells I just put up Quinnipiac. And they are a solid pollster.
I think the point is those results are so far outside the averages, they need to be vetted and new polls show similar numbers to be given any credence.

It's too early for polls other than to say Trump has really pissed off non-white groups, and his path to 270 is extremely narrow.

Of course those 33% of Hispanics don't look so good when you have these kind of numbers either.

And Ballotpedia isn't a polling organization. Where did they get these numbers they are putting out?

From their website:

"Ballotpedia partnered with Evolving Strategies and surveyed voters across seven states (June 10 – 22) regarding their vote preference. We tested six election scenarios. In one set, we matched Hillary Clinton (D) in a series of two-way contests with Donald Trump (R), Ohio Governor John Kasich (R), and House SpeakerPaul Ryan (R). In the second set, we matched these same candidates in a series of three-way contests that also included former governor Gary Johnson.

In all seven states, Clinton polled higher than Trump. The tightest battleground race between the two frontrunners was in Iowa, where Clinton leads Trump by a weighted 4 percentage points. Clinton saw the largest lead in Michigan, where she leads Trump by a weighted 17 percentage points. Comparatively, John Kasich polls ahead of Clinton in five of the seven states, and Paul Ryan polls ahead of Clinton in three states.

Evolving Strategies and Ballotpedia surveyed 4,242 registered voters, with a margin of error of +/-4.0%.

Evolving Strategies isn't a polling company either. They're a consulting firm. This is like "Crusader Frank working with tinydancer surveyed blah blah blah".

I can't wait to see their methodology. I assume there's a link to it.

From their website:

Evolving Strategies isn't a polling company either. They're a consulting firm. This is like "Crusader Frank working with tinydancer surveyed blah blah blah".

I gave you a link in the post. Take a Tums before you read it.

Hell's bells I just put up Quinnipiac. And they are a solid pollster.
I think the point is those results are so far outside the averages, they need to be vetted and new polls show similar numbers to be given any credence.

It's too early for polls other than to say Trump has really pissed off non-white groups, and his path to 270 is extremely narrow.

ABC's Langer poll is highly suspect. They did not poll voters or likely voters. They are the ones skewering the Real Clear Politics average. Just polled randomly. Which means jack shit in this day and age.

Quinnipiac is truly respected. Other one I count on despite them being a D pollster is PPP. Cripes they are frighteningly good. They don't mess around.

From their website:

I gave you a link in the post. Take a Tums before you read it.

I'm on the website. But I'm not seeing a link to the PDF with their methodology. I don't believe any poll findings until I crawl thru who they polled and the questions asked.

Forum List

Back