🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has done an amazing job!!

Dumb fuck, just where would that have put retirees in 2009? SS works as is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Raise the cap to 250,000 K and the system is fixed indefinately.

Yech....can't believe I agree with your sorry ass on something but the cap can rise and they can also means-test it...say at $50 a year....if you're still making that much in your late 60's you don't need SS. I'd also kick everybody on "disability" off and make them go re-qualify....it's those dirtbags who are bankrupting the system.

The economy was doing fine before he got in
You know what? that is the problem. Fine is not good enough, doing okay won't cut it. Saying this is the new normal like Obama did is ridiculous. This is America and we don't settle for fine. You may be too young to understand that concept. Around 15 years ago we had a chance to sink some of our SSI into the stock market and Pelosi and Reid said no. Just look at the market today. None of us between the age of 50 and 100 would have had to worry about fiances if the libs would of allowed Bush to initiate his plan. Liberals keep people down, they tell us the economy is doing fine. If you want a prosperous future and if you want better than fine support President Trump!
Dumb fuck, just where would that have put retirees in 2009? SS works as is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Raise the cap to 250,000 K and the system is fixed indefinately.
Dumb fuck, just where would that have put retirees in 2009?

You think that idiot has any idea?

Roud,

I'm beginning to suspect that you have no idea what those numbers are, or where to find them.....

That would make you a simpleton, Roud......

Are you a simpleton?
Do you think Hillary would have been a better choice?
There's no question.......Trump is unsuited in pretty much every way....
:laugh:

I can only assume you don't know much about her.
Can you name a politician who has been more thoroughly scrutinized in your lifetime?

Can you offer an example of Trump demonstrating "suitability" for the Presidency?
Sure... Lets start with examples that speak to their character.

Give us one example of Hillary ever doing anything for any individual that didn't benefit herself.
I'll share examples of Trump doing that when you're done.

:beer:
We could start with contrasting the records of

The Clinton Foundation

and

The Trump Foundation.....

This should be quite brief......and allow us to move smartly to the next....

Do you think Hillary would have been a better choice?

Can you name a politician who has been more thoroughly scrutinized in your lifetime?

Can you offer an example of Trump demonstrating "suitability" for the Presidency?

Give us one example of Hillary ever doing anything for any individual that didn't benefit herself.

The Clinton Foundation

and

Don't try changing the focus. lol
We can discuss the foundations after we chat about their character.

The Clinton Foundation

and

What?

This no longer qualifies as

Lets start with examples that speak to their character.

?

I mean, what's it been......half an hour?

It's a good thing Tycho is long gone......I'm sure he'd go after an idiot soiling his good name pretty hard...and that boy made some COIN in his day, I will tell you....

All I'm asking for is ONE example of Hillary doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit herself, IcebergSlim.
I think we've beaten that first one to death, T....

I'll take the gimme.....I don't need to hear it rattle around in the cup....

What else have you got?

Say....anything about Trump providing jets to the military......or anything?

The Clinton Foundation

and

What?

?

It's a good thing Tycho is long gone......I'm sure he'd go after an idiot soiling his good name pretty hard...and that boy made some COIN in his day, I will tell you....
Don't feel too bad, IcebergSlim. I sent you on an impossible mission for a reason. lol

Your candidate lost because people knew she couldn't be trusted.

The Clinton Foundation

and

What?

?

Don't feel too bad, IcebergSlim. I sent you on an impossible mission for a reason. lol

Uh....this was "the mission"...

I came back with your ears on a string around my neck......

Unless you have some pluck left in you and want to tell me about the Trump Foundation...I'm ear for ya, Dawg!

get it?

"ear for ya"

I slay me.....

The Clinton Foundation

and

What?

?

Unless you have some pluck left in you and want to tell me about the Trump Foundation...I'm ear for ya, Dawg!

get it?

"ear for ya"

I slay me.....
I'd love to continue this chat if you could give us just one example of Hillary ever doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit herself.

The Clinton Foundation

and

What?

?

get it?

"ear for ya"

I slay me.....
I'd love to continue this chat if you could give us just one example of Hillary ever doing anything for anyone that didn't benefit herself.
I did......and you went all jiggery pokery.....

I even invited you to drop your "Trump" card (yuk, yuk)......that tearjerker about Trump and the Troops on the Tarmac.....

but you flinched....

You caught sight of The Priest, didn't you.....

This vid speaks volumes about Trump, and the kind of person he is.....

:)

We really are fortunate to have him as our president.

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
The lowest GDP of any president. He also created a lot of part time jobs.

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
If I demonstrate that you are wrong on both counts, will you finally come out of the closet?

Not exactly.....

If I demonstrate that you are wrong on both counts, will you finally come out of the closet?
You can't without lying.

Forum List

Back