🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has done an amazing job!!

Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
The lowest GDP of any president. He also created a lot of part time jobs.
If I demonstrate that you are wrong on both counts, will you finally come out of the closet?
You can't without lying.
Do we have a deal?

Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
If I demonstrate that you are wrong on both counts, will you finally come out of the closet?
You can't without lying.

and let's get this out of the way first....

we both agree that the source of GDP data is the Bureau of Economic Analysis, and that of part time employment data is the Bureau of Labor Statistics, right?

You can smell the ass kicking that's coming, can't you.......

A president who has
This vid speaks volumes about Trump, and the kind of person he is.....

:)

We really are fortunate to have him as our president.

Were you playing the Lute, or the banjo in the room?

Isn't it nice to have a president who actually cares about Americans? :)

Remember when he took that nearly 1 billion dollar NOL?

Whose money do you think he pissed away?

We now have a president who has a long history of reaching out to help people in need. Isn't it great!? :)

Here's another vid I think you'll like......

Last edited:
A president who has

We now have a president who has a long history of reaching out to help people in need. Isn't it great!

Are you featured on the soundtrack?

Be sure to get back to me when it all adds up to 965 million (in early 90s $s)....

You can't without lying.

we both agree that the source of GDP data is the Bureau of Economic Analysis, and that of part time employment data is the Bureau of Labor Statistics, right?

Record number on welfare under Obama. Slowest GDP, you can't bend those facts.

A president who has

We now have a president who has a long history of reaching out to help people in need. Isn't it great!

Are you featured on the soundtrack?

Be sure to get back to me when it all adds up to 965 million (in early 90s $s)....

And you be sure to get back with me when you can find just one example of Hillary ever being generous with her own money. ;)

Trump want's to "Make America Great Again".

I don't understand the mentality of people who mock him for saying that?

Why wouldn't a person want the best for their country and its citizens?? ..... :cool:
Because they are self hating traitors to our nation, culture and civilization, that is why.

You can't without lying.

Try to focus, BucketMouth....

The issue was GDP and part time employment....

Do we have a deal?

Why wouldn't a person want the best for their country and its citizens?? ..... :cool:
Because they are self hating traitors to our nation, culture and civilization, that is why.
Some might reasonable wonder what the hell he is talking about...

Or be suspicious of anyone insisting that America ISN'T great.....

They hate America, they hate liberty. And they REALLY hate independent people.

An example of Hillary ever giving a damn about anyone other than herself will do, IcebergSlim.
I already did.......Hillary was in the habit of giving paid speeches with the payment going directly to the foundation.......those were worth about 250,000 per.....that's an awful lot of Georgia farms.....

Was there anything about the Trump Foundation you would like me to know?

The proof that you "love America" is in the fact that you didn't think it was Great before January 20, 2017?

You can't without lying.

Do we have a deal?
Ahhh.... I see you're still struggling with defending your position. :)

You can't without lying.

Do we have a deal?
No, it wasnt. Old rocks said employment sky rocketed under Obama. I had to remind him if you like part time jobs. Now go along and let the adults discuss the topics.

The proof that you "love America" is in the fact that you didn't think it was Great before January 20, 2017?
Well first lady Michelle wasn't proud to be an American till 2009.

You can't without lying.

Do we have a deal?
Ahhh.... I see you're still struggling with defending your position. :)

My position remains that the assertion of the idiot in question, specifically,

is demonstrably false....

Do you want to pick up that bitch's "standard" and enter the ring?

Since I can't get that squealing little moppet to do so, will you agree that the sources for GDP and PT Employment are BEA and BLS, respectively?

(I know you will need a moment to google that)

No, the proof that you love America is that you work to increase liberty and defend American values.

Yes, we have American values. And they are worth defending.

You can't without lying.

Do we have a deal?
No, it wasnt. Old rocks said employment sky rocketed under Obama. I had to remind him if you like part time jobs. Now go along and let the adults discuss the topics.
You are thereby claiming that the job growth under Obama was characterized by part time employment....

Are you walking away from that claim?

Don't lie, and don't run like a little bitch...

Forum List

Back