🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump hates women! How are people...

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
...not getting this?

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/10/trump-fiorina-look-face/71992454/

When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. 'Look at that face!' he cries. 'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!'

I've known about Trump's contempt for women ever since his treatment of Carrie Prejean, but it seems people still haven't grasped that he is a misogynist.

Here we see the real Trump:

I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really folks, come on. Are we serious?

donald-trump-angry.jpg

Trump does not 'hate' women...he just doesn't have a lot of respect for them. :rolleyes:

He likes them on their knees.

But yeah, it's pretty obvious that women are only worth something if they are attractive to Donald Trump.

He likes them on their knees.

But yeah, it's pretty obvious that women are only worth something if they are attractive to Donald Trump.
His "defending" of Carrie Prejean was sickening. He kept saying, "Because she's beautiful". When it turned out that Miss California had a will of her own and didn't want to be exploited by Playboy Magazine, he turned viciously against her.

What's hilarious is how the Branch Trumpidians blind themselves to how creepy and nasty this guy really is.

Why is it okay to make fun of Trump's hair but not Carly's botox?

Depends who you support...

IMO, every time a politician attacks another it is an opportunity to share YOUR plan, what YOU believe, etc...lost! When I hear anything other than those things I flip the channel or tune them out, as they prove they are not the one we need. Want to engage in juvenile spats - go do it on your own time, and don't wate mine. I am looking for serious candidates with serious ideas and solutions.

We've been treated like dirt from the Democrats and their cult followers for year. think Michele Bachmann. and there was one I forget her name, but they referred to her as a witch, and that's a short list.

and under Obama we've been treated worse than anything Trump has said. Just remember Sarah Palin.

So If people really cared about this they would never put in another democrat in our Government.

You have to ask why rags like usatoday, AND news stations like CNN etc. why this a screaming headline now when these leftwing rags didn't blink an eyelash with Sarah Palin. It's because they are not a Friend to any Republican and not just Trump

He hasnt disregarded our borders, foisted commie "care" upon us, made a mockery of a justice and state depts, instigated racial animosity or massively increased the welfare rolls but hey, he's a meanie....

Lmfao

He hasnt disregarded our borders, foisted commie "care" upon us, made a mockery of a justice and state depts, instigated racial animosity or massively increased the welfare rolls but hey, he's a meanie....

Lmfao
If he hates women, he hates half the country.

Kinda like Obama Bin Lyin'.

See? Not so different after all.

Forum List

Back