🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump hates women! How are people...

Why is it okay to make fun of Trump's hair but not Carly's botox?
This thread isn't about either. Stay focused now.
It's not about what Trump said? Okay. I thought it was.
He wasn't commenting on her Botox....even if she actually uses the nasty stuff.

You can't tell Pelosi uses Botox? There's days her face is so tight I expect it to crack off. lol
all of their old fogies have been getting faces lifts of some sort . Even some of the Republicans have.
I have this saved from Joey Buffoon Biden. what do you think?

You know......................I think this is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back and takes down Donald the Chump's campaign.

He got away with saying spiteful crap about the others, but when he attacked Carly, the Republicans (still being sensitive over Bachman, Palin, and Christine O'donnell), decided that attacking one of their own who is a woman was out of line, especially when it comes to her appearance.

He's now saying he wasn't talking about her appearance, but rather her demeanor.

It's only gonna go downhill for the Donald now.

You know......................I think this is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back and takes down Donald the Chump's campaign.

He got away with saying spiteful crap about the others, but when he attacked Carly, the Republicans (still being sensitive over Bachman, Palin, and Christine O'donnell), decided that attacking one of their own who is a woman was out of line, especially when it comes to her appearance.

He's now saying he wasn't talking about her appearance, but rather her demeanor.

It's only gonna go downhill for the Donald now.
Your lips to Gd's ear. But I have been saying that about every asinine statement he has made. And there are a lot of them. And yet he keeps climbing

Yeah Browsing Deer, but eventually when you don't have anything else, people start to see you as a one trick pony (which Donald the Chump is proving nicely), and then start to actually look at what you're saying.

He's done this too many times, and finally some of those in the GOP are willing to stand up to his bullshit rhetoric and insults.

Big deal, Trump is not politically correct!

Shock! horror! :eek-52:

:rolleyes-41:

He likes them on their knees.

But yeah, it's pretty obvious that women are only worth something if they are attractive to Donald Trump.
His "defending" of Carrie Prejean was sickening. He kept saying, "Because she's beautiful". When it turned out that Miss California had a will of her own and didn't want to be exploited by Playboy Magazine, he turned viciously against her.

What's hilarious is how the Branch Trumpidians blind themselves to how creepy and nasty this guy really is.
That I have to agree with you.
Just imagine if this guy got elected and run some not a playboy type model diplomats. Your ugly your stupid.

Free country. He can like or dislike who he pleases. If he dislikes or hates women, it's his stance. Vote for who you find more appealing to you.

Free country. He can like or dislike who he pleases. If he dislikes or hates women, it's his stance. Vote for who you find more appealing to you.
Yes this is a free country no one will dispute you. We do not expect a presidential candidate keep insulting women. That's rude.... don't you think?

Surprised he still has a leg to stand on. He puts first one then the other foot in his mouth everyday.
He should at least be running out shoes.

Lots of clowns and cartoons but not a Ronald Regan to be had on the ballots

Heaven forbid we get another Carter to face down (lay down in front of) Iran

He might actually be take more seriously
barefoot and in pregnant drag, with his hair in rollers

Forum List

Back