Trump Hit on a Woman Yesterday?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 10.26.54 AM.png

As with all Trump "news worthy" stories here's yet another good one. Cliff notes: WaPo Editor claims on Twitter that Trump hit on her.

I don't want to spoil the rest but check it out

WashPo Editor Clarifies Her ‘Trump Hit on Me’ Claims: ‘He Called Me Beautiful’

The woman is delusional if she calls that hitting on her. If he said omg you have a nice ass would you like to have dinner with me THAT would be hitting on her.

I believe her and do not think she is 'dreaming.' It is very inappropriate for him to say something like that in such a professional setting. It is sexist. He wouldn't comment like that on the appearance of a male journalist. Shows what he's made of...and it's not good.

I believe her and do not think she is 'dreaming.' It is very inappropriate for him to say something like that in such a professional setting. It is sexist. He wouldn't comment like that on the appearance of a male journalist. Shows what he's made of...and it's not good.

Oh please, maybe she misunderstood the comment entirely beautiful e.g. fantastic, super, awesome and maybe she has a habit of assuming men hit on her.

Did he invite her to his hotel room and ask her to kiss it?

Oh, wait, that was Clinton.

I would also point out that the left has no issue AT ALL with the pervert Bill Clinton cheating on his wife and getting it on with an intern in the White House so spare us the faux outrage.

So, certain endearments as a sign of friendliness are sexist anymore, huh? Being a human, one being as oneself instead of a kabuki actor is unacceptable anymore, huh?

So, certain endearments as a sign of friendliness are sexist anymore, huh? Being a human, one being as oneself instead of a kabuki actor is unacceptable anymore, huh?
OMG! You don't realize that calling a woman beautiful in a professional situation is incorrect behavior? Looks like you need a course on gender equality in the workplace.

OMG! You don't realize that calling a woman beautiful in a professional situation is incorrect behavior? Looks like you need a course on gender equality in the workplace.
Professional setting? Gender equality? I think you need to get a life. If somebody is sexist it is you.

Forum List

Back