Trump Hit on a Woman Yesterday?

I believe her and do not think she is 'dreaming.' It is very inappropriate for him to say something like that in such a professional setting. It is sexist. He wouldn't comment like that on the appearance of a male journalist. Shows what he's made of...and it's not good.

You're an idiot, you voted for Obama twice, dinja?

So a coworker, male, married, normal, told me earlier that I have a beautiful shirt on today that makes me look handsome.

It's called "complements," normal people give them. Hate filled leftists find offense.

I believe her and do not think she is 'dreaming.' It is very inappropriate for him to say something like that in such a professional setting. It is sexist. He wouldn't comment like that on the appearance of a male journalist. Shows what he's made of...and it's not good.

So a coworker, male, married, normal, told me earlier that I have a beautiful shirt on today that makes me look handsome.

It's called "complements," normal people give them. Hate filled leftists find offense.
If you don't take it amiss, then that's fine, but someone making such a statement could end up with a sexual harrassment suit, especially if that person is in a position of power over the person he/she has directed the remark at. It is inappropropriate for anyone to make such remarks in a professional setting: end of.

unnamed-2-620x470.jpg

If you don't take it amiss, then that's fine, but someone make such a statement could end up with a sexual harrassment suit, especially if that person is in a position of power over the person he/she has directed the remark at. It is inappropropriate for anyone to make such remarks in a professional setting: end of.
"I am suing you for calling me PRETTY!!!"
halloween-m.jpg

LOL you radicals are something else

So, certain endearments as a sign of friendliness are sexist anymore, huh? Being a human, one being as oneself instead of a kabuki actor is unacceptable anymore, huh?
OMG! You don't realize that calling a woman beautiful in a professional situation is incorrect behavior? Looks like you need a course on gender equality in the workplace.

Yeah Trump is probably in the dog house with his wife for saying that... No Trump Twerking for a while...

If you don't take it amiss, then that's fine, but someone making such a statement could end up with a sexual harrassment suit, especially if that person is in a position of power over the person he/she has directed the remark at. It is inappropropriate for anyone to make such remarks in a professional setting: end of.

You are a leftist hack attempting to create faux outrage toward an enemy of your filthy party.

You are also toxic. No, complementing a woman is not "sexual harassment." Your type must be kept from the work environment as you are a trouble maker. You are the kind that would file an endless list of false complaints to HR, against your boss, against coworkers, against customers.

You are a leftist hack attempting to create faux outrage toward an enemy of your filthy party.

You are also toxic. No, complementing a woman is not "sexual harassment." Your type must be kept from the work environment as you are a trouble maker. You are the kind that would file an endless list of false complaints to HR, against your boss, against coworkers, against customers.
She is HR. She is looking for unwarranted complaints, even instigates and encourages "hostile environment" complaints.

The democrat front runner's husband was accused of rape by a credible victim and an allegation of Trump "hitting on a women" is freaking political news? Democrats must be desperate.

Forum List

Back