Trump Hit on a Woman Yesterday?

OMG! You don't realize that calling a woman beautiful in a professional situation is incorrect behavior? Looks like you need a course on gender equality in the workplace.
Professional setting? Gender equality? I think you need to get a life. If somebody is sexist it is you.
Dude, even I know better than that. Where do you fucking work? A construction site?!? Jesus Christ.

She is HR. She is looking for unwarranted complaints, even instigates and encourages "hostile environment" complaints.

If she is HR, she is like no HR person I've ever met, and I would fire her in a second.

The job of HR is to protect the company. Any HR person who fails to do so is a liability. Further, she doesn't know the law. Even our here in left wing California, unwanted advances do NOT create a hostile work environment. Several elements must be in place, the person making the advance must be in a position that can influence the professional standing of the complainant. Further, the behavior must be ongoing.

So Trump is not the boss of this idiot, nor is this ongoing behavior.

IF Esmeralda were actually HR, she is incompetent. During my MBA I took several HR courses, along with a dozen law classes, including an employment practices class.

Last edited:
What does Trump's wife say about it?

Why would she say anything?

Are you fucking retarded? Oh wait....

My wife gets mad at me if I FAIL to tell the other women how stunning they look.

I mean, you are a sock, so I have no idea if you are male or female (but rodent you are!) Normal females expect to be complemented after they spend hours getting primped for occasions.

What does Trump's wife say about it?

Why would she say anything?

Are you fucking retarded? Oh wait....

My wife gets mad at me if I FAIL to tell the other women how stunning they look.

I mean, you are a sock, so I have no idea if you are male or female (but rodent you are!) Normal females expect to be complemented after they spend hours getting primped for occasions.
Not in a professional setting.

How would you possibly know? Seriously?

Most women in the office don't overdress. Generally little is said. When there is an occasion and they dress up, you bet your ass I will complement them, as will every other executive in the setting.
Interesting scenario of Esmeralda's "gender equality", if a woman says to another: "Nice dress, you look beautiful in it" is a compliment. If a guy says the same thing it is sexual harassment....WTF? How did gender equality disappear?

How would you possibly know? Seriously?

Most women in the office don't overdress. Generally little is said. When there is an occasion and they dress up, you bet your ass I will complement them, as will every other executive in the setting.
Interesting scenario of Esmeralda's "gender equality", if a woman says to another: "Nice dress, you look beautiful in it" is a compliment. If a guy says the same thing it is sexual harassment....WTF? How did gender equality disappear?
And what if the woman 'commenting' is a lesbian :ack-1:

As with all Trump "news worthy" stories here's yet another good one. Cliff notes: WaPo Editor claims on Twitter that Trump hit on her.

I don't want to spoil the rest but check it out

WashPo Editor Clarifies Her ‘Trump Hit on Me’ Claims: ‘He Called Me Beautiful’

This is typical Marxist agit prop, in which saying anything at all to harass or ruin the reputation of an opponent is allowed.

The real question is why are our journalists cooperating in this slander?

I believe her and do not think she is 'dreaming.' It is very inappropriate for him to say something like that in such a professional setting. It is sexist. He wouldn't comment like that on the appearance of a male journalist. Shows what he's made of...and it's not good.
Male hormones?

I believe her and do not think she is 'dreaming.' It is very inappropriate for him to say something like that in such a professional setting. It is sexist. He wouldn't comment like that on the appearance of a male journalist. Shows what he's made of...and it's not good.

roflmao, now paying a compliment is sexist? I thought Trump was a sexist for insulting Rosie the Bulldog O'Donnell?

No matter what Trump does or says, you lying liberal shit4brains will say it proves he is evil and unfit for office.

Did he invite her to his hotel room and ask her to kiss it?

Oh, wait, that was Clinton.
If it had of been Clinton she probably would have said yes. :)

Gotta keep abortion legal and all that.

Saying someone is beautiful is not hitting on them.
Fucking progressive women are not accustomed to receiving compliments.

And this explains why. I wouldn't compliment the hags either. And I've advised my sons never to compliment them, either.

So, certain endearments as a sign of friendliness are sexist anymore, huh? Being a human, one being as oneself instead of a kabuki actor is unacceptable anymore, huh?
OMG! You don't realize that calling a woman beautiful in a professional situation is incorrect behavior? Looks like you need a course on gender equality in the workplace.
01.gif

Forum List

Back