Trump honors fallen law enforcement officers......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I love my cops, even though they harrass the hell out of us blacks, I love these people, because they are our only line of defense against the evils that prevail us. I find it almost sad that Trump will use as always this occasion to highlight as the speaker before him said.....The attacks on our law enforcement officers??? Attacks??? Or is it law officers who come to scene of crimes when white are involved with their guards down, pistols locked and are killed as a result....Now I don't get why cops can't see that the real enemies of their jobs are white people. Of all the officers laid to rest thus far, this year....99.99% of the all were killed by white people....and yet, he will as does the FOP, they want to put their perils on the backs of unarmed blacks, hispanic and muslims.

We honor you, but we ask that you use the same temperament with whity as you do the rest of us and perhaps you'll live longer!!

Equal treatment should always be sought especially in law enforcement...but respect for the law and law enforcers is required as well...be respectful and non combatant and go home unharmed...its part of living in a civilized nation...

Told ya blacky sneaking up on our police officers and blowing them away wasn't going to bode well for blacky. It's like your knockout game only with bullets. Makes cops a little nervous. Now they shoot first and ask questions later.
Of course you honor them...:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Forum List

Back