🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump humiliated for throwing Super Bowl party at FL golf club, Twitter erupts

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Trump humiliated for throwing Super Bowl party at FL golf club, Twitter erupts [VIDEO]

Amusing..I thought Trump was boycotting the NFL? Of course, Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, is a good friend..as is Tom Brady.

"Despite his grudge with the National Football League, Donald Trump will be holding a Super Bowl party at one of his private resorts in Florida.

It all began back at the start of the NFL season. Donald Trump was campaigning for Luther Strange, his pick in the Alabama special election primary race. During his speech, the former host of "The Apprentice" called out the NFL players who were protesting during the playing of the national anthem, referring to the players as a "son of a b*tch" and urging team owners to fire them. Over the course of the next few months, a political line was drawn, as most conservatives took to supporting Trump over his stance on the national anthem, while most liberals supported the players.

Fast forward to present day and Trump has decided not to take part in the traditional presidential half time interview, and instead will hold his own Super Bowl party. As reported by ABC News on February 4, Trump, along with First Lady Melania Trump, son Barron, and others will gather together with friends at the Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach, Florida. Trump, while not a fan of the NFL at the moment, is known to be close friends with Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, as well as MVP Tom Brady."

Trump humiliated for throwing Super Bowl party at FL golf club, Twitter erupts [VIDEO]

Amusing..I thought Trump was boycotting the NFL? Of course, Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, is a good friend..as is Tom Brady.

"Despite his grudge with the National Football League, Donald Trump will be holding a Super Bowl party at one of his private resorts in Florida.

It all began back at the start of the NFL season. Donald Trump was campaigning for Luther Strange, his pick in the Alabama special election primary race. During his speech, the former host of "The Apprentice" called out the NFL players who were protesting during the playing of the national anthem, referring to the players as a "son of a b*tch" and urging team owners to fire them. Over the course of the next few months, a political line was drawn, as most conservatives took to supporting Trump over his stance on the national anthem, while most liberals supported the players.

Fast forward to present day and Trump has decided not to take part in the traditional presidential half time interview, and instead will hold his own Super Bowl party. As reported by ABC News on February 4, Trump, along with First Lady Melania Trump, son Barron, and others will gather together with friends at the Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach, Florida. Trump, while not a fan of the NFL at the moment, is known to be close friends with Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, as well as MVP Tom Brady."
I don't get it. So what?

I don't get it. So what?
Think about it....

I don't get it. So what?
Think about it....
Get a life and stop trying to milk those bulls, or cows as you call them.

Trump hasn't been humiliated. This is Twitter nonsense.
Well...humiliated is a point of view..and a headline.

But what he has been..is he has been shown to be a hypocrite. He stated he did not view the games and that he did not support the NFL. Period. Now he throws a Super Bowl party. Where he watches the game and roots for his friend's team.

No worries..it's just Trump...being Trump.

I don't get it. So what?
Think about it....
I bet you wish you could finger it out..A guy that hates something having a party for it...Let it sink in there turtle...

Looks like some people need to actually get a life. Letting Trump rule your life through hatred isn't healthy. I didn't like what Obama did, but I still maintained a happy life. Lol, wow.

I don't get it. So what?
Think about it....
I bet you wish you could finger it out..A guy that hates something having a party for it...Let it sink in there turtle...
I'm not sure what "finger something out" means, but it sounds slightly disgusting.

Why doesn't Trump lead a nationwide boycott of the Super Bowl and ban the showing of the game at his properties?

But what he has been..is he has been shown to be a hypocrite. He stated he did not view the games and that he did not support the NFL. Period. Now he throws a Super Bowl party. Where he watches the game and roots for his friend's team.

And you are just being you asshole!
I wonder how many people would choose you and your life over that of President Trump's???? HAAAA HAAAAAA!

Oh how silly. One does not need to be a football fan to have a super bowl party. I've had super bowl parties and been to the parties of others. He's rooting for his friend's team. So. That's what people do.

No wonder this outrage never got beyond twit.

------------------------------------------------- Trump guest will attend , shake hands , eat gourmet , do business , make plans and do some 'schmoozing' EEFleegle .

Forum List

Back