Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

One of Trump's many statements.

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

Can someone on the left answer?

And, how is it he wants this if he is racist? explain!!!

Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"

Why on earth would any sane person take Trump's word for anything?
Cause he's president? Wtf is wrong with you? Who do you think should be talking?

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"

The obvious racists on this forum love Trump.
I didn't think you even liked him, now you love him! Thanks

Cause he's president? Wtf is wrong with you? Who do you think should be talking?

So you took Clinton's and Obama's word for everything?

liar

liar
Why wouldn't I?

liar
Why wouldn't I?

You didn't answer the question. It's a yes or no question.

liar
Why wouldn't I?

What's wrong with my answer? It answers your question.

What a joke. The only reason this silly bitch was nominated is because she's wealthy. Her family and her brother, Eric Prince, started Blackwater, crawled up George Bush's ass and got billion dollar contracts in Iraq. Trump has just perpetuated Bush's swamp.

betsy-devos-i-thought-i-saw-a-grizzly-bear-did-i-12345840.png

For president.

All I can say is.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No Joke: Al Franken for President?

If Trump can win why can't Franken?

That is a seriously retarded meme. I do believe is the worst I've ever seen!

I wonder if you can figure out why?

That Trump wants to do better by all American children is fantastic!

liar
Why wouldn't I?

You wouldn't because you're a RWnut.

liar
Why wouldn't I?

So why wouldn't I believe what they say? I don't understand your point! Are you calling them liars?

liar

When did Obama say he was going to make a concerted effort to help inner-city children live The American Dream?

One of Trump's many statements. And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist.
Well, you have to remember that Liberals were exposed by their own leaked personal e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites...the same people who called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and whose candidate called a man a 'Jew bastard'.
Yesterday on MSNBC a guest said explicitly that George Wallace was a Republican racist.
The fucking bitch Kattie Kunt KNEW this as a lie but she just grinned and never corrected the asshole LIB.

Except for Muslims.

One of Trump's many statements. And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist.
Well, you have to remember that Liberals were exposed by their own leaked personal e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites...the same people who called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and whose candidate called a man a 'Jew bastard'.
Yesterday on MSNBC a guest said explicitly that George Wallace was a Republican racist.
The fucking bitch Kattie Kunt KNEW this as a lie but she just grinned and never corrected the asshole LIB.

Link?

liar

Well you did. We did until he lied about everything on obamacare and tammed it down our throats.
Republicans even vote for the commies he put in his cabinet, but democrats are nothing but partisan hacks these days.

Except for Muslims.

What he denied them bomb making classes?

liar
Why wouldn't I?

You sucked.obamas dick for 8 years. Atleast we have disgreements with our politicians.

Forum List

Back