Trump in Beverly

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
... Hills, that is. Swimming pools, movie stars.
The media isn't saying who the BH fundraiser's house belongs to, but I know. It's Ari Rosenstein. The former owner of Windsor Healthcare.

Last edited:
The media isn't saying who the BH funraiser's house belongs to, but I know. It's Ari Rosenstein. The former owner of Windsor Healthcare.

Ari Rosenstein? LOL

I've been in the area. A few years ago, a Job brought me there.

Oakland nursing home faces lawsuit alleging rape, neglect and fraud after 'hiding problems'​

Ari Rosenstein? LOL

I've been in the area. A few years ago, a Job brought me there.

Oakland nursing home faces lawsuit alleging rape, neglect and fraud after 'hiding problems'​

Rosenstein owns a bunch of urine smelling dumps all over CA and AZ.

The media isn't saying who the BH fundraiser's house belongs to, but I know. It's Ari Rosenstein. The former owner of Windsor Healthcare.

So what you're saying is:

Even Silicon Valley now hates Joe Biden.

Good job reporting more great news for MAGA.

I'm sure Jared and Ari are connected. They both grew up 10 miles from each others families.

There is some history with Ari's family, too.

I'll add to my findings.

On KCAL News, the photographer was filming the arriving motorcade, which gave me a clue. If you happened to watch when the SS pulled into the driveway another vehicle parked in front which then blocked the 804 curb address.
The Rosenstein family is from Elizabeth, NJ. Also note who is living at the 804 N. Elm house. It's Marcy Kaplan, the actress.

Last edited:
One thing we know for sure about Ari, he leaves a slime trail where ever he goes, just like everyone else close to Trump.

One thing we know for sure about Ari, he leaves a slime trail where ever he goes, just like everyone else close to Trump.
We know, you folks only associate with the highest quality of California donors, like Harvey Weinstein. In case you're unfamiliar, he's also the guy who cucked Newsom.

We know, you folks only associate with the highest quality of California donors, like Harvey Weinstein. In case you're unfamiliar, he's also the guy who cucked Newsom.
Harvey is someone Trump used to look up to, until he went to prison. Kinda like that Epstein guy he loved partying with.

Forum List

Back