🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump in Florida: "when i was president we had peace through strength. they didn't f*ck around with us!"

We never should have put other countries first. You have to love yourself first. I love President Trump's 3-word foreign policy: peace through strength

Peace through strength during his term meant actually helping to fortify Ukraine against invasion and to directly attack Russian Assets in Syria twice and to do so with great effect.

US interests don't end at our own borders. If Putin Succeeds in Ukraine, there's no possibility he stops there and every time he launches another invasion we'll be that much closer to a much wider war in Europe and the extreme risk of a NATO Article 5 crisis that will mean hundreds of thousands of US Troops and trillions in supply, equipment, and logistics to support them fighting a full scale war in Europe sooner rather than later.

Trump understood the only way to deal with a bully and paper tiger is to kick him in the nuts, bust him in the mouth and give him a good stomping to remind him who the real big dog on the block is.

2500 troops, practically next to nothing stabilized Afghanistan
Well what happened in the wake of their overnight pullout sure proved that one to be true.

There are still elements of the Afghan Army's Special forces fighting the Taliban today, all they needed and still need was for the US not to abandon them.

I would have thought Joe would have learned after his predecessors disastrous pullout of Iraq but apparently he's a damned slow learner.

Of course they attacked us now, we're more divided than we've ever been, largely thanks to you. That's exactly what the Kremlin sent you to do

Our enemies didn't attack us because they had no reason to, Trump was already doing their bidding for them they didn't even have to fight us to get us to be their foot stools

Of course they attacked us now, we're more divided than we've ever been, largely thanks to you. That's exactly what the Kremlin sent you to do

He said that of course hoping it would prevent his election.

Putin is an old KGB spook, it's part and parcel of them to attempt to weaken Americans by dividing us.

The Democrats are working overtime to ensure he succeeds along with a handful of supposed conservatives.

I never thought I'd live long enough to see any Republican, much less a purported "Conservative" side with Russia invading a sovereign country with zero justification for doing so.

Our enemies didn't attack us because they had no reason to, Trump was already doing their bidding for them they didn't even have to fight us
I know a bunch of dead Russians and blown up Russian equipment in Syria that would argue that point.

Our primary active enemy when Trump took office was the Caliphate and thanks to Trump it was destroyed as an Organization because he was willing to do what Obama was not, which was to utterly destroy them using all the tools at our disposal and giving the commanders in the field free reign to fight without him playing general.

Why didn't Russia invade Europe in the 50 years before Trump, only right just after he left?

Why didn't Russia invade Europe in the 50 years before Trump, only right just after he left?
Because until the fall of the Soviet Union they couldn't invade without a direct confrontation with NATO after they completed their run from 47-48.

You're also off quite a bit, the last Russian invasion of the cold war era was in 68', and from 47-48 they invaded a total of 8 countries putting them under the rule of Russian Puppets.

Putin thinks he's a strong man too. Russians soldiers are getting slaughtered for his arrogance. Trump would love to send as many American service men and women to their deaths as well, he's already killed a million of us. How many more Americans are we willing to sacrifice at his alter? Republicans are getting reallllllly stupid

I don't recall the Trump years as being particularly peaceful, I seem to recall him waging war on the American people

I don't recall the Trump years as being particularly peaceful, I seem to recall him waging war on the American people
That's quite the fantasy world you live in.

For all his faults he fought harder for "The People" than any president since Reagan.

Putin thinks he's a strong man too. Russians soldiers are getting slaughtered for his arrogance. Trump would love to send as many American service men and women to their deaths as well, he's already killed a million of us. How many more Americans are we willing to sacrifice at his alter? Republicans are getting reallllllly stupid
Pure fabricated BS.

Trump was for fortifying Ukraine so we'd never have to send another American to fight in Europe, Biden makes that ever more likely every day.

We never should have put other countries first. You have to love yourself first. I love President Trump's 3-word foreign policy: peace through strength

With Russia stalled in Ukraine, you don’t hear much about China going into Taiwan, anymore. Way to go, Joe!

With Russia stalled in Ukraine, you don’t hear much about China going into Taiwan, anymore. Way to go, Joe!
You don't hear much about the Chinese virus either. You'll be hearing much about Taiwan, Chinese viruses and China itself in short order.

They put more warships through the Taiwan Strs. yesterday and more overflights with war planes.

We probably won't hear much from Xi until he says, "Go". He's not one to telegraph is movements.

A bigger worry right now would be N.K doing something stupid which would directly bring US into a desperate fight overnight.

Covid is no longer even an epidemic, it is now endemic and fading quickly.
Dunno, here in Czech Rep. the curve flattened and now it's inching back up. It's not fading that quickly. However, the strain seems to be less lethal. We'll get the spring and summer respite, but it'll be around.

Forum List

Back