🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump in Florida: "when i was president we had peace through strength. they didn't f*ck around with us!"

They put more warships through the Taiwan Strs. yesterday and more overflights with war planes.

We probably won't hear much from Xi until he says, "Go". He's not one to telegraph is movements.

A bigger worry right now would be N.K doing something stupid which would directly bring US into a desperate fight overnight.
I think think that South Korea is prepared for NK. They just don't say much. They have a new president who sounds like a smart stable guy. Biden called him 30 minutes after he won the vote.

I know a bunch of dead Russians and blown up Russian equipment in Syria that would argue that point.

Our primary active enemy when Trump took office was the Caliphate and thanks to Trump it was destroyed as an Organization because he was willing to do what Obama was not, which was to utterly destroy them using all the tools at our disposal and giving the commanders in the field free reign to fight without him playing general.
You mean ISIS?

Trump in Florida: "when i was president we had peace through strength. they didn't f*ck around with us!"​

Translation into German: "Do you want the total war?" (Sportpalast, 2/18/1943). And? Did the idiotic fans of this full time idiot applaude to their own death by a future radiation sickness?

2500 troops, practically next to nothing stabilized Afghanistan

And some few Taliban (from the popuaoinif the Pashtuns) rule the complete country now - also with the weapons the western world (specially the USA) delivered to Afghanistan,

Translation into German: "Do you want the total war?" (Sportpalast, 2/18/1943). And? Did the idiotic fans of this full time idiot applaude to their own death by a future radiation sickness?
There was no radiation sickness because there was no nuclear war.

Peace through strength works, appeasement never works.

If you make the cost to high to even go to war they will look elsewhere for softer targets or just give up.

What do you think would happen when we left, all the tribes would just lay down their arms and join the Afghan govt.?
I expected us to keep a stabilizing force there to support the ANA. Instead we did the dumbest possible thing in the worst of ways, ruining 20 years of work and ensuring we'll never again be able to get the kind of local help we need in another troubled country like Afghanistan.

Worse, by abandoning our allies and giving them the database of all our contacts we destroyed a network of human intel assets it took 20 years to build, with no possibility left of rebuilding it.

Trump never included the Afghan government or army in his negotiations with the Taliban.
Well that isn't true and this wasn't Trump's pullout, it was Biden's.

The Taliban refused to sit down with the ANG.

Well that isn't true and this wasn't Trump's pullout, it was Biden's.

The Taliban refused to sit down with the ANG.

Well, Trump had already withdrawn 11,000 troops and released 5000 prisoners by September of 2020. What do you mean it was Biden's pullout? Do you think Biden should have reneged on Trump's agreement?

Well, Trump had already withdrawn 11,000 troops and released 5000 prisoners by September of 2020. What do you mean it was Biden's pullout? Do you think Biden should have reneged on Trump's agreement?
Trump's agreement was based on conditions on the ground, he would have never pulled out our stabilizing force seeing the Taliban advance as we drew down.

The Taliban broke the agreement, not the US.

Joe is 100% responsible for the criminally negligent manner in which we pulled out giving them billions in our best weaponry and an intact airbase.

Worse, he flat out abandoned tens of thousand of SVH holders promised entry into the US and thousands of US citizens in the way he tucked his tail and ran.

A phased withdrawal would have been the only acceptable plan that would have then allowed for those tens of thousands of people to leave before our Troops ran for the planes and skedaddled leaving them all to fend for themselves.

Trump's agreement was based on conditions on the ground, he would have never pulled out our stabilizing force seeing the Taliban advance as we drew down.

The Taliban broke the agreement, not the US.

Joe is 100% responsible for the criminally negligent manner in which we pulled out giving them billions in our best weaponry and an intact airbase.

Worse, he flat out abandoned tens of thousand of SVH holders promised entry into the US and thousands of US citizens in the way he tucked his tail and ran.

A phased withdrawal would have been the only acceptable plan that would have then allowed for those tens of thousands of people to leave before our Troops ran for the planes and skedaddled leaving them all to fend for themselves.
They had State department travel warnings and 20 months notice to leave Afghanistan. Expats have to take responsibility for themselves. The US government doesn't have the authority or jurisdiction to force US citizens to leave a foreign country. I think they are a bunch of stupid people who think the US government rescues fools. Have you any experience as an expat?

Yea
Well what happened in the wake of their overnight pullout sure proved that one to be true.

There are still elements of the Afghan Army's Special forces fighting the Taliban today, all they needed and still need was for the US not to abandon them.

I would have thought Joe would have learned after his predecessors disastrous pullout of Iraq but apparently he's a damned slow learner.
Yep. Bush installed Maliki, the Iranian stooge because he was tired of his mess in Iraq. Talk about compounding your blunders.

They put more warships through the Taiwan Strs. yesterday and more overflights with war planes.

We probably won't hear much from Xi until he says, "Go". He's not one to telegraph is movements.

A bigger worry right now would be N.K doing something stupid which would directly bring US into a desperate fight overnight.
Who’s worried? I think Xi knows this isn’t the time. China would be touch and go with the USN, anyway.

He said that of course hoping it would prevent his election.

Putin is an old KGB spook, it's part and parcel of them to attempt to weaken Americans by dividing us.

The Democrats are working overtime to ensure he succeeds along with a handful of supposed conservatives.

I never thought I'd live long enough to see any Republican, much less a purported "Conservative" side with Russia invading a sovereign country with zero justification for doing so.
How Dare you refer to Vladroy as a "racial slur" !
black_putin.jpg

Forum List

Back