Trump irritated by Conway campaign against Romney

She's right. Romney should be nowhere near Washington.

I tend to agree with you. He actively worked against Trump as the GOP nominee. I understand trying to mend fences, but this seems very uncharacteristic of Trump to embrace someone who was a clear enemy. I am not sure of his thinking here, but trying to understand Trump is folly.

I dunno, but the central cast is eerily reminiscent of Modern Family with a semi-retired old millionaire married to a trophy wife with a icky little kid, and two neurotic adult children with weird spouses.

And the swamp is not being emptied, rather millionaires are being replaced with billionaires. Yup, the writing on the wall is coming clearer now.

I dunno, but the central cast is eerily reminiscent of Modern Family with a semi-retired old millionaire married to a trophy wife with a icky little kid, and two neurotic adult children with weird spouses.

And the swamp is not being emptied, rather millionaires are being replaced with billionaires. Yup, the writing on the wall is coming clearer now.
On Friday he nixed his own infrastructure plan, and this time Paul Ryan really will privatize medicare if not soc. sec., and old white's who suffer the most voted this fuk in. It's damn funny in a very dark way.

On Friday he nixed his own infrastructure plan, and this time Paul Ryan really will privatize medicare if not soc. sec., and old white's who suffer the most voted this fuk in. It's damn funny in a very dark way.

It is amazing! He said and did things that would have sunk anyone else. I think he has benefited greatly from a Russian government that did not want to see Hillary in the WH. They fed Wikileaks tons of material to make sure she lost, not to mention a great probability that they were involved in other Hacking that effected the outcome. Putin really, really wanted Trump.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Imo Hillary was her own worst enemy. She defended that private server and her and Bill's fundraising for their foundation to the death, when each could have been dealt with by some humility early on. I'm not sure Trump actually "benefited" from Putin. I think it was more that he really could have shot someone on Fifth Ave and some 45 million who have no faith that either party can make it better for the middle class would vote for "any" outsider. But, Paul Ryan will hurt those who voted for Trump the most. And McConnell isn't gonna roll back any trade deals, and in fact the Kochs are quietly taking over Trump's admin.

Trump’s Koch administration

The question will be what will be left of middle class benefits in four years.

But we have the Clintons as much as the Trumpeters to blame.

Imo Hillary was her own worst enemy. She defended that private server and her and Bill's fundraising for their foundation to the death, when each could have been dealt with by some humility early on. I'm not sure Trump actually "benefited" from Putin. I think it was more that he really could have shot someone on Fifth Ave and some 45 million who have no faith that either party can make it better for the middle class would vote for "any" outsider. But, Paul Ryan will hurt those who voted for Trump the most. And McConnell isn't gonna roll back any trade deals, and in fact the Kochs are quietly taking over Trump's admin.

Trump’s Koch administration

The question will be what will be left of middle class benefits in four years.

But we have the Clintons as much as the Trumpeters to blame.

Humility for either of these egomaniacs is a foreign term. Her smirk during the debates did her no favors. She never could force herself to be realistic and believable.

I would not put anything or any underhanded tactic out of reach of Putin. NOTHING

I do think Bernie or Joe would have given the Dems a better chance.

I tend to agree with you. He actively worked against Trump as the GOP nominee. I understand trying to mend fences, but this seems very uncharacteristic of Trump to embrace someone who was a clear enemy. I am not sure of his thinking here, but trying to understand Trump is folly.

I don't care that he worked against Trump. Romney is part of the status quo and that is why he should not have a seat at the table.

I don't care that he worked against Trump. Romney is part of the status quo and that is why he should not have a seat at the table.

Trump is desperately trying to drain the swamp and replace the creatures with Billionaires.

Trump is desperately trying to drain the swamp and replace the creatures with Billionaires.

I don't remember you guys complaining about Obama appointing a billionaire as Commerce Secretary or the CEO of GE as his Jobs Czar. Who is he supposed to be appointing, a bartender from Applebee's and a check out clerk at Walmart?

The fake MSM is really feeling empowered by floating this turd of a rumor. They treat "source" more seriously than email documents written by pedophile Podesta.

The fake MSM is really feeling empowered by floating this turd of a rumor. They treat "source" more seriously than email documents written by pedophile Podesta.
Yep... "somebody" heard "someone" say "something" about "whatever," so go ahead and spin it however you want... or just make shit up.

That's how the left operates. This story had no legs when it started, so the left has decided to quadruple down on it and just keep repeating it, because that's how they make bubble heads believe their shit.

I don't remember you guys complaining about Obama appointing a billionaire as Commerce Secretary or the CEO of GE as his Jobs Czar. Who is he supposed to be appointing, a bartender from Applebee's and a check out clerk at Walmart?

That's because BO made appointments that were his and he is good, so his appointments are good. # liberal logic

Forum List

Back