Trump is 73 today

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
45 photos of Donald Trump's incomparable life on his 73rd birthday
Let's all wish President Trump a happy birthday.
He's doing a great job.

trumpsbirthday 0614.jpg

He looks as if he is getting younger in office...not older...the man has great stamina....makes the Magic Kenyan look 90....

Happy Birthday, President Trump.
Thank you for defending the unborn.
And may God bless America and God bless you.

He looks as if he is getting younger in office...not older...the man has great stamina....makes the Magic Kenyan look 90....
I think he’s one of those born to fight. Being at the top in the financial world nobody told him no. He’s in his element now.

I will not wish him a happy birthday, I want to see him indicted or impeached and then indicted.

If we didn't know his age, he'd lied about it.

^^^ You make it sound like such a thing has never been done by anyone before. Besides me, who hasn't lied about their age?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly (age 37 at the end of this month)

I will not wish him a happy birthday, I want to see him indicted or impeached and then indicted.

Don’t hold your breath because neither is going to happen and your getting 4 more years of him. I love when libtards whine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t hold your breath because neither is going to happen and your getting 4 more years of him. I love when libtards whine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he will be, and no Democratic Potus will pardon him.

^^^ You make it sound like such a thing has never been done by anyone before. Besides me, who hasn't lied about their age?

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly (age 37 at the end of this month)

I have never lied about my age, why would I?? He lies about everything, even his fake hair.

Let us wish him a happy birthday today. But I hope this is the
last time I'm called upon to do so.

I never wish ill for anyone or their life to be shortened, I hope he lives a long and healthy life, but behind bars.

Forum List

Back