Trump is a fool

He's played right into the hands of the left. He spends nearly all his time deflecting incoming bombs from the left. A smart man would ignore that shit and let his underlings play in the sewer with the left while he focuses on his agenda. He is pissing away his own campaign

Considering the success against the other 16 Rep candidates, I'm not sure he's pissing away the campaign. Things seem to work differently for him.

That said, yes. He should release his dogs of war, and float above the fracas.
The primaries cater to only voters on the right. He has to get more voters than that to win. Those tactics won't fly in the general

And the Trump campaign has decided to double down on the primary campaign strategy because they've realized they can't expand their vote.

He's played right into the hands of the left. He spends nearly all his time deflecting incoming bombs from the left. A smart man would ignore that shit and let his underlings play in the sewer with the left while he focuses on his agenda. He is pissing away his own campaign

Republicans fucked themselves by voting and continuing to support, what was the word? Ahh, yes...A fool
As if Hillary is any better. That stupid woman will have us in another war not long after she is elected.

If you're playing this game where Trump and Hillary are just alike you've lost
They're not just alike, Hillary is worse. MUCH WORSE

You lost it buddy. Have fun in your altered reality!

Republicans fucked themselves by voting and continuing to support, what was the word? Ahh, yes...A fool
As if Hillary is any better. That stupid woman will have us in another war not long after she is elected.

You lost it buddy. Have fun in your altered reality!
My 90 year old grandmother tries the Oculus Rift. - YouTube

He has no underlings. Nobody will appear on stage with him save Pence who does so because he’s contractually obligated to do so.

Yes, Reagan showed how to do that. We learned from W that not responding at all to the endless Democrat slime is a losing strategy an Trump is showing that spending all your time letting them pull you into the slime is a losing strategy.

Reagan followed the 80/20 rule. Spend 80% of the time pushing your own agenda, not letting the left dictate it. But he spend 20% countering it. W just looked clueless and out of touch.

Even in responding though, he didn't play their game. For example when Mondale went on the leftist rant in the debate, and Reagan just looked at him and said "there you go again" to laughter from the audience. He said I heard you, and I reject your crap. W would have looked like he didn't get it and Trump would have had a meltdown over the stupid shit

Hilarious and absurd.
This election has always been about demographics and getting out the vote.

The question is, and remains, is there a high enough percentage of stupid white people for Trump to win?

And there never has been, and there never will be. So his supporters need to be much more motivated to vote than Hillary supporters.

Hilarious and absurd.

The question is, and remains, is there a high enough percentage of stupid white people for Trump to win?

And there never has been, and there never will be. So his supporters need to be much more motivated to vote than Hillary supporters.
It seems that the smart people of all colors are left out of this election.

Gee, ya think?

it is a playground brawl started by Hillcat

and you offered up a playground response hon.

what, where, and when?

Hilarious and absurd.

It seems that the smart people of all colors are left out of this election.

The last thing this power structure wants to deal with is a clear coherent human being. The very last thing it wants to deal with is a gathering of clear coherent human beings.

Gee, ya think?

what, where, and when?

"she started it".

Gee, ya think?

what, where, and when?

"she started it".

she did.

With who?

Grampa, Trump is the one saying he is going to bomb civilians in ME. He is the one who is reckless in the ME...

At the moment a vast majority of Muslims (95%+) want rid of ISIS... Start bombing civilians and number drops real fast...

He is the one that wants ground troops in Iraq, that only happens two ways:
1. American troops go in under Iraqi law thus US personal will end up on trial and in jail if and when there will be screw ups...
2. American troops go in uninvited and have to fight everyone.

Where is the exit strategy? Trump makes the Bush Jr invasion look like it was highly planned and thought out...

With who?

Grampa, Trump is the one saying he is going to bomb civilians in ME. He is the one who is reckless in the ME...

At the moment a vast majority of Muslims (95%+) want rid of ISIS... Start bombing civilians and number drops real fast...

1. American troops go in under Iraqi law thus US personal will end up on trial and in jail if and when there will be screw ups...

Where is the exit strategy? Trump makes the Bush Jr invasion look like it was highly planned and thought out...
American troops are ALREADY IN IRAQ by the thousands

With who?

From the everything is like everything else file comes Grampa pretending that Trumps plans will be the same as Hillary's plans too.

I bet you go to a buffet and just say "Its all the same food"

Everyday the left prove they are sheep. If you listen to them, they actually admit that they want someone that is a politician. They either could not care less if they are lying, or worse yet, want to be lied to.

Just as long as they are charming people who appear to care. Even though we all know they dont.

Last edited:
I wonder if Grampa goes into a buffet and points at random dishes going "This is is just as good as that

With who?

From the everything is like everything else file comes Grampa pretending that Trumps plans will be the same as Hillary's plans too.

I don't goto buffets. That's for fat fuckers like you?

I wonder if Grampa goes into a buffet and points at random dishes going "This is is just as good as that

With who?

I don't goto buffets. That's for fat fuckers like you?

Was that a question?

With who?

anyone got a link for trump says "I want to bomb civilians"?

Forum List

Back