Trump is a fool

I gave the EXACT time in the video to watch. If you want to be sidetracked with all the other bullshit like a child with a shiny object that's your problem. I stated a Trump position. I was asked for proof. I supplied proof.

Donald Trump: To Defeat ISIS 'Take Out Their Families' - YouTube

1:56 seconds into the video. "You have to take out their families"

your propaganda film is a load of BS-----the BS part is the
commentary by that somewhat young male who claims that
fighting Isis is the SAME AS TERRORISM------nope---then the young guy claims that Trump said "LETS ATTACK AMERICAN KIDS WHO HAPPEN TO BE MUSLIM" ---he he didn't say that----the young guy is a shit mouth LIAR
Propaganda film?

Lol
What a dumbass you are. Fuck the commentary dumbass. Listen to Trump in his own UNEDITED words ya moron

I did----the commentary was the BIG issue in that pile of shit propaganda film-----it was full or lies and "errors"
What part of FUCK THE COMMENTARY do you not understand. Are you deaf as well as stupid?

not deaf---and not stupid-----just not a liar
You are one stupid immature bitch.

The people of NYC have known he was a joke for years, nothing but a self promoting entertainer , he did fool the rubes in flyover country desperate to take "their" country back. How embarrassing for them . If they had picked a sane person they would have had an excellent shot.

He's played right into the hands of the left. He spends nearly all his time deflecting incoming bombs from the left. A smart man would ignore that shit and let his underlings play in the sewer with the left while he focuses on his agenda. He is pissing away his own campaign

I don't know whether the lies can be so easily ignored.

This is what Hillary has in mind for all of America.. accuse someone of being misogynist and have him gone. She will be a race-baiter of the likes the world has never seen before.

Last edited:
You'll have to link to that one.

fighting Isis is the SAME AS TERRORISM------nope---then the young guy claims that Trump said "LETS ATTACK AMERICAN KIDS WHO HAPPEN TO BE MUSLIM" ---he he didn't say that----the young guy is a shit mouth LIAR
Propaganda film?

Lol
What a dumbass you are. Fuck the commentary dumbass. Listen to Trump in his own UNEDITED words ya moron

I did----the commentary was the BIG issue in that pile of shit propaganda film-----it was full or lies and "errors"
What part of FUCK THE COMMENTARY do you not understand. Are you deaf as well as stupid?

You're really a nasty old drunk that no one likes here.. Congrats.

Propaganda film?

Lol

Be quiet cumslinger. I wasn't talking to you

[

He said it in the primaries

Those weren't his exact words but they would have been the results

Oh come on.

He said that ISIS uses civilians as human shields. That the Obama administration, despite their lies, will not bomb ISIS for fear of collateral damage, and that he would bomb ISIS regardless, JUST AS WE DID IN DRESDEN IN WWII.

Context means everything.
He also said we should kill the families of terrorists. They are civilians are they not?

Context?

I'll watch it at home later, I block video here.
That way you can pretend to forget that you watched it.

Propaganda film?

Lol

I like Grumpy Grampy.

Propaganda film?

Lol

I like Grumpy Grampy.

a memory?

Oh come on.

He said that ISIS uses civilians as human shields. That the Obama administration, despite their lies, will not bomb ISIS for fear of collateral damage, and that he would bomb ISIS regardless, JUST AS WE DID IN DRESDEN IN WWII.

Context means everything.
He also said we should kill the families of terrorists. They are civilians are they not?

Context?

I'll watch it at home later, I block video here.

You've really been paying attention, haven't you?

How can you NOT KNOW that he said that?

Because the RW nut job news outlets don't report on it. Fox viewers were the last to know about the sexual assault video.

Propaganda film?

Lol

I like Grumpy Grampy.
Haha
My grumpy nature only applies to politics and ex wives

Forum List

Back