Trump is Awesome!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
No one can deny that Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job.

The economy is getting stronger every day. Stock market going thru the roof. And the employment numbers are breaking records for people hired.

After the previous 8 years of economic misery and social disfunction.

American's are now extremely optimistic about their future. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

God bless that magnificent orange God King. He truly is making America great again.
:banana:

Our beloved Pres. Trump is making pro-America trade deals with foreign nations around the globe.

And reclaiming America's position as leader of the free world, and the only super power still standing. ...... :thup: ... :cool:

Trump is doing great. So glad I voted for him but I have to admit I do miss the Mom jeans in the White House, Barry tossing up air balls on the hardwood, and his manly stroll to the mound for another girly, limp-waisted puffer of a first pitch bouncing its way towards home. No wonder the snowflakes adore him so.

All the anti-Trump rabble can come up with is that he tweets too much.

I say, go for it Mr. President!! .....tweet your heart out 24/7

You are doing a tremendous job as our leader!! ..... :cool:

Trump is doing great. So glad I voted for him but I have to admit I do miss the Mom jeans in the White House, Barry tossing up air balls on the hardwood, and his manly stroll to the mound for another girly, limp-waisted puffer of a first pitch bouncing its way towards home. No wonder the snowflakes adore him so.
C-XbrNVVoAAdEV5.jpg

The economy is getting stronger every day. Stock market going thru the roof. And the employment numbers are breaking records for people hired.

American's are now extremely optimistic about their future. ..... :thup: ... :cool:
You get a winner just by using the title...

Proves we do not need to do the rich tax cuts.

I agree that President Trump has worked very hard during his first year in office.

Without going too far back into American history, probably no American president has ever met such vehement opposition. Of course, I can understand. The Democrats expected that they would win in a cake walk. When they didn't, they were naturally shocked, just as we supporters of Candidate Trump were (pleasantly) shocked that he won.

I do feel, however, that President Trump should try to temper his speech and tweets in 2018.
He can still be himself, but he does need to be a little more mellow.

Some Republicans. however, remind us that if he had acted like a typical politician, he would never have been nominated, let alone elected. They point out that he was elected because he is NOT like most smooth-talking politicians. Maybe they have a point.

C-XbrNVVoAAdEV5.jpg
Ah, memory lane...You go, big boy!

Thanks, ES!

Except perspective of WWIII with Russia.
What' defeating of Deep State and draining the swamp Trump promised?

Forum List

Back