🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is correct.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
As pessimistic as I am naturally, it still sometimes astonishes me how truly ignorant the general public is. Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party have taken advantage of that ignorance better than anyone ever has.

Stop reacting emotionally to what Donald Trump said. That is what Hillary and the Democrats want you to do. When you react emotionally, you seldom think rationally. Instead examine what he was saying when he was recorded years ago. He was saying that because he's rich and famous, he could get away with groping women.

He was probably right.

Are there not hundreds of famous examples of old rich and powerful men married or dating young beautiful women? Have you not seen examples in your life of men with high paying jobs, nice houses, boats, who go on exotic vacations around the world and are invariably surrounded by beautiful women? The rich and powerful have always attracted women and will likely continue to do so. I have seen women virtually throw themselves at guys I know that are rich. I am sure you probably have seen that as well.

I work in Healthcare. I have been in the field for 34 years. Healthcare is a field that remains dominated by women. I cannot count the number of times I have watched females fawn all over doctors. They are wealthy, they are powerful, and it doesn't matter if they have a face like a horses ass. Probably a dozen times in candid conversations with them, they have said to me either; "My mother told me to marry money. She said you will learn to love money." Or they have told me that they told their daughters that.

Was what Trump said crude? By the strict definition, yes. But he wasn't wrong and his statements should be more of an indictment on society than on Trump.

As in most everything that the left and Hillary say, they are counting on Americans to react instead of think. Thinking is the enemy of the left.

Melania married Donny because of his charm and sparkling personality

"Thinking is the enemy of the left."

Partisanshitheads are the enemy of righting anything/everything wrong in/with American society. They are the instruments of the status quo.

Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party have taken advantage of that ignorance better than anyone ever has.

good.

Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party have taken advantage of that ignorance better than anyone ever has.

good.

Once you really awaken you'll realize that it's the entire system and that partisanshit is one of the mechanisms by which the power structure has sodomized you and cannibalized society. But for now, the anger and the dysfunction still feels better to you.

As pessimistic as I am naturally, it still sometimes astonishes me how truly ignorant the general public is. Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party have taken advantage of that ignorance better than anyone ever has.

Stop reacting emotionally to what Donald Trump said. That is what Hillary and the Democrats want you to do. When you react emotionally, you seldom think rationally. Instead examine what he was saying when he was recorded years ago. He was saying that because he's rich and famous, he could get away with groping women.

He was probably right.

Are there not hundreds of famous examples of old rich and powerful men married or dating young beautiful women? Have you not seen examples in your life of men with high paying jobs, nice houses, boats, who go on exotic vacations around the world and are invariably surrounded by beautiful women? The rich and powerful have always attracted women and will likely continue to do so. I have seen women virtually throw themselves at guys I know that are rich. I am sure you probably have seen that as well.

I work in Healthcare. I have been in the field for 34 years. Healthcare is a field that remains dominated by women. I cannot count the number of times I have watched females fawn all over doctors. They are wealthy, they are powerful, and it doesn't matter if they have a face like a horses ass. Probably a dozen times in candid conversations with them, they have said to me either; "My mother told me to marry money. She said you will learn to love money." Or they have told me that they told their daughters that.

Was what Trump said crude? By the strict definition, yes. But he wasn't wrong and his statements should be more of an indictment on society than on Trump.

As in most everything that the left and Hillary say, they are counting on Americans to react instead of think. Thinking is the enemy of the left.

If only the left would do like the right and let AM radio do all that thinking for them.

good.

Once you really awaken you'll realize that it's the entire system and that partisanshit is one of the mechanisms by which the power structure has sodomized you and cannibalized society. But for now, the anger and the dysfunction still feels better to you.

Innumerable force of Spirits armed,
That durst dislike his reign, and, me preferring,
His utmost power with adverse power opposed
In dubious battle on the plains of Heaven
And shook his throne. What though the field be lost?
All is not lost—the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge, immortal hate,
And courage never to submit or yield:
And what is else not to be overcome?

- Milton's Paradise Lost

He was probably right.

Predfan Fox / msnbc news does that too...If you don't pay attention they will fill your mind with complete bullshit..
This is why it is important to read from all views..

Trump is a man who does tell it like it is, but the GOP is full of shit...so we get it from all angles..

good.

sarcasm escapes this entire board ....

bad.

He was probably right.

If only the left would do like the right and let AM radio do all that thinking for them.

You are a mindless moron. I challenge you to find any right wing radio, TV, or any other media personality who has said what I said in any way shape or form. Do it or admit you are talking out of your stupid ass as usual.

He was probably right.

If Trump was wrong about that, rap artists wouldn't be millionaires. And vulgar performers, like Madonna and Miley Cyrus, wouldn't have become famous.

Leftists have a huge problem with the fact that rich, tall, handsome, successful, famous men can get women. As omega males, they can not.

Now, the real problem starts when they simply put their head in the sand and believe it can't be so. "All of us are equal" or whatever else nonsense they believe.

He was probably right.

Predfan Fox / msnbc news does that too...If you don't pay attention they will fill your mind with complete bullshit..
This is why it is important to read from all views..

Trump is a man who does tell it like it is, but the GOP is full of shit...so we get it from all angles..

Perhaps, but no one plays on the stupidity of their supporters like Hillary does.

Leftists have a huge problem with the fact that rich, tall, handsome, successful, famous men can get women. As omega males, they can not.

Now, the real problem starts when they simply put their head in the sand and believe it can't be so. "All of us are equal" or whatever else nonsense they believe.

I think guys, like Bill Maher, are jealous because they can't get women even with all their fame and money. The argument that being wealthy is all it takes is false. Remember Phil Spector? Wealthy and famous but women rejected him because he was a loser.

Last edited:

Now, the real problem starts when they simply put their head in the sand and believe it can't be so.

I think guys, like Bill Maher, are jealous because they can't get women even with all their fame and money. The argument that being wealthy is all it takes is false.

Maher can't get women? Very doubtful of that...

He was probably right.

I have had periods of high income and/or authority in my career(s).

I have noted my relative "attractiveness" seeming to wax and wane with my success and/or lack there of.

As Tony Montana said: "First you get the power, then you can get the women."

Now, the real problem starts when they simply put their head in the sand and believe it can't be so.

I think guys, like Bill Maher, are jealous because they can't get women even with all their fame and money. The argument that being wealthy is all it takes is false.

Maher can't get women? Very doubtful of that...

He's butt ugly and you never see him with any pretty woman.

Forum List

Back