🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is correct.

As pessimistic as I am naturally, it still sometimes astonishes me how truly ignorant the general public is. Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party have taken advantage of that ignorance better than anyone ever has.

Stop reacting emotionally to what Donald Trump said. That is what Hillary and the Democrats want you to do. When you react emotionally, you seldom think rationally. Instead examine what he was saying when he was recorded years ago. He was saying that because he's rich and famous, he could get away with groping women.

He was probably right.

Are there not hundreds of famous examples of old rich and powerful men married or dating young beautiful women? Have you not seen examples in your life of men with high paying jobs, nice houses, boats, who go on exotic vacations around the world and are invariably surrounded by beautiful women? The rich and powerful have always attracted women and will likely continue to do so. I have seen women virtually throw themselves at guys I know that are rich. I am sure you probably have seen that as well.

I work in Healthcare. I have been in the field for 34 years. Healthcare is a field that remains dominated by women. I cannot count the number of times I have watched females fawn all over doctors. They are wealthy, they are powerful, and it doesn't matter if they have a face like a horses ass. Probably a dozen times in candid conversations with them, they have said to me either; "My mother told me to marry money. She said you will learn to love money." Or they have told me that they told their daughters that.

Was what Trump said crude? By the strict definition, yes. But he wasn't wrong and his statements should be more of an indictment on society than on Trump.

As in most everything that the left and Hillary say, they are counting on Americans to react instead of think. Thinking is the enemy of the left.

If only the left would do like the right and let AM radio do all that thinking for them.

Neo-Conservatives let people think for them.
Liberals simply don't think.

If only the left would do like the right and let AM radio do all that thinking for them.

You mean the way Democrat politicians do the thinking for their constituents?????

REmember how the dem ny governor complained about the voters not doing what he wanted?

"In what was likely his final speech as New York's governor, Mario M. Cuomo bitterly criticized the new Republican agenda as politics at its worst, guided by opinion polls, tainted with racism and devoid of compassion. "Politicians used to think of themselves as shepherds. That's all over now," Cuomo told a full house at the National Press Club on Friday. "Now the politicians are following the sheep: Read the polls! They'll tell you where to go to pasture!" "

The fact that he could so obviously demonstrate that dems think of their voters as "sheep" and that no one cared, was a big step forward in my cynicism and despair for America.

As pessimistic as I am naturally, it still sometimes astonishes me how truly ignorant the general public is. Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party have taken advantage of that ignorance better than anyone ever has.

I'd say Trump has done a pretty good job himself.

Stop reacting emotionally to what Donald Trump said. That is what Hillary and the Democrats want you to do. When you react emotionally, you seldom think rationally. Instead examine what he was saying when he was recorded years ago. He was saying that because he's rich and famous, he could get away with groping women.

He was probably right.

Are there not hundreds of famous examples of old rich and powerful men married or dating young beautiful women? Have you not seen examples in your life of men with high paying jobs, nice houses, boats, who go on exotic vacations around the world and are invariably surrounded by beautiful women? The rich and powerful have always attracted women and will likely continue to do so. I have seen women virtually throw themselves at guys I know that are rich. I am sure you probably have seen that as well.

I work in Healthcare. I have been in the field for 34 years. Healthcare is a field that remains dominated by women. I cannot count the number of times I have watched females fawn all over doctors. They are wealthy, they are powerful, and it doesn't matter if they have a face like a horses ass. Probably a dozen times in candid conversations with them, they have said to me either; "My mother told me to marry money. She said you will learn to love money." Or they have told me that they told their daughters that.

Was what Trump said crude? By the strict definition, yes. But he wasn't wrong and his statements should be more of an indictment on society than on Trump.

As in most everything that the left and Hillary say, they are counting on Americans to react instead of think. Thinking is the enemy of the left.

Do you work in healthcare or are you a mental health patient? Based on this utter nonsense, I suspect the latter.

REmember how the dem ny governor complained about the voters not doing what he wanted?

"In what was likely his final speech as New York's governor, Mario M. Cuomo bitterly criticized the new Republican agenda as politics at its worst, guided by opinion polls, tainted with racism and devoid of compassion. "Politicians used to think of themselves as shepherds. That's all over now," Cuomo told a full house at the National Press Club on Friday. "Now the politicians are following the sheep: Read the polls! They'll tell you where to go to pasture!" "

The fact that he could so obviously demonstrate that dems think of their voters as "sheep" and that no one cared, was a big step forward in my cynicism and despair for America.

They talk about right-wing radio, Fox, Limbaugh and so on. Who taught them all have the same responses when backed into a corner? It's brainwashing at it's finest.

When you listen to leftist people on television talk about politics, it's exactly what they say. They do bring up Limbaugh constantly. Even the Democrats in Congress have mentioned his name along with DumBama himself. This is how they are trained.

Voter-ID is racist. They never stopped to think that one out. How is one law that applies to all regardless of background racist?

Making more gun laws will stop or slow down mass killings and murder itself. They never stopped to think that we have strict laws on recreational drugs, and if anything, the problem is getting worse. Not to mention we did have an assault ban in this country, and it had no positive results. This is not to mention the cities and states that have the strictest gun laws in the country have more than their fair share of gun and violence problems.

I could go on and on, but liberals don't think for themselves, they just repeat what they are told. At least when you ask a conservative about a position they hold, they can elaborate and explain it. It makes perfect sense.

He was probably right.

Do you work in healthcare or are you a mental health patient? Based on this utter nonsense, I suspect the latter.
I would suspect you live on the planet Uranus, or you will say anything to get your scumbag hero elected.

He was probably right.

ROFL! You all sound like a bunch of DNC drones. You repeat the same talking points in unison, and you accuse right-wingers of letting AM radio do their thinking?

I'd say Trump has done a pretty good job himself.

That's because you're a naive sucker who doesn't know that the DNC and the media are colluding. Trump is right. Hillary wouldn't be getting 10% of the vote if it wasn't for the fact that the media is nothing more than the DNC propaganda organ.

He was probably right.

You are a mindless moron. I challenge you to find any right wing radio, TV, or any other media personality who has said what I said in any way shape or form. Do it or admit you are talking out of your stupid ass as usual.

Your last paragraph could have almost come word for word from any Limbaugh, Michael Savage, or Mark Levin broadcast for the last several years.

He was probably right.

I know that's what you have been told.

He was probably right.

It comes from listening to both CTR & LTR.
I actually like LTR more because the hosts let the Conservatives talk rather than hanging up on them immediately.

He was probably right.

I actually like LTR more because the hosts let the Conservatives talk rather than hanging up on them immediately.

There is no conservative talk radio. There are very few conservatives left. The altRight ate them.

He was probably right.

There is no conservative talk radio. There are very few conservatives left. The altRight ate them.

In NY, they are unfortunately quite prosperous.

Leftists have a huge problem with the fact that rich, tall, handsome, successful, famous men can get women. As omega males, they can not.

Now, the real problem starts when they simply put their head in the sand and believe it can't be so. "All of us are equal" or whatever else nonsense they believe.

I think guys, like Bill Maher, are jealous because they can't get women even with all their fame and money. The argument that being wealthy is all it takes is false. Remember Phil Spector? Wealthy and famous but women rejected him because he was a loser.
Maybe Bill Maher could get more women if he didn't call them *****, sluts and whores.

Forum List

Back