Trump is historically unpopular among the electorate

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
CNN's most recent poll, which importantly is a statistically random sample poll, shows that Trump is maintaining his superlative status as being the most consistently unpopular POTUS in modern history. Now that's not exactly a new revelation; however, this new poll shows that he's lost thirteen percentage points with regard to the approbation he once garnered among Republicans. Moreover, one observes from this poll and Trump's behavior, along with the reasonable expectation that Trump is surely aware of his overall polling status and changes thereto, is that Trump is insane in at least one dimension: "Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results." (Narcotics Anonymous)

From the standpoint of the psychology of personal constructs we may define a disorder as any personal construction which is used repeatedly in spite of consistent invalidation.
-- George Kelly, The Psychology of Personal Constructs

What you and I think doesn't matter in the slightest.

"I'm the only one that matters" - Donald Trump

Last edited:
President Trump has been in office for ten or eleven months and the left uses the word "historically"? Do they even know what the word means?

Two years from now that popularity will be more important. If the economy remains good, Trump could be a two term president.

And yet, other polls indicate that if the same two candidates ran again tomorrow, it would be a dead heat - too close to call.

And that is after more than a year of constant bashing...you know I'm telling the truth. I would say that's a pretty resilient politician.

And yet, other polls indicate that if the same two candidates ran again tomorrow, it would be a dead heat - too close to call.

And that is after more than a year of constant bashing...you know I'm telling the truth. I would say that's a pretty resilient politician.
Perhaps Jimmy Carter should run for a second Term.

I would say that's a pretty resilient politician.

To be honest, resiliency isn't a quality the electorate much needs in their political leaders. And, frankly, I'm not sure resilient is a quality Trump the politician has. Endurance, perhaps, resilience, not so much.

Isn’t this the same news source that said Trump should just pack his bags that Hillary is moving in?

I know many on the left are still bewildered and shocked. President Obama was an eloquent speaker, very charismatic, used the slogan of hope and change to stir a rise among his supporters and a historic record turnout among minorities. Trump shoots from the hip, says it like it is, openly criticizes his challengers without reservation (throwing the Democrat play book back at them), puts forth a message that most of America felt - that politicians and the establishment is corrupt and out of touch with every day Americans. Hillary Clinton lost to BOTH of them, and it must be puzzling and driving the networks CRAZY!

You just gotta love a good liberal meltdown that has them throwing everything they can think of at Trump - from conspiracy accusations .. to how to properly feed a Japanese fish in Japan (as if we care) .. to a DNC internal Civil War cat fight between Hillary Clinton and Donna Barzile.

Somebody pass the popcorn !!

Well, I'm sure Trump is pleased that he is at least breaking records. Lowest popularity the world has ever seen. Historic. He should like that.

CNN's most recent poll, which importantly is a statistically random sample poll, shows that Trump is maintaining his superlative status as being the most consistently unpopular POTUS in modern history. Now that's not exactly a new revelation; however, this new poll shows that he's lost thirteen percentage points with regard to the approbation he once garnered among Republicans. Moreover, one observes from this poll and Trump's behavior, along with the reasonable expectation that Trump is surely aware of his overall polling status and changes thereto, is that Trump is insane in at least one dimension: "Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results." (Narcotics Anonymous)

From the standpoint of the psychology of personal constructs we may define a disorder as any personal construction which is used repeatedly in spite of consistent invalidation.
I cant believe that you give any merit to CNN polls regarding Trump.

Isn’t this the same news source that said Trump should just pack his bags that Hillary is moving in?

I know many on the left are still bewildered and shocked. President Obama was an eloquent speaker, very charismatic, used the slogan of hope and change to stir a rise among his supporters and a historic record turnout among minorities. Trump shoots from the hip, says it like it is, openly criticizes his challengers without reservation (throwing the Democrat play book back at them), puts forth a message that most of America felt - that politicians and the establishment is corrupt and out of touch with every day Americans. Hillary Clinton lost to BOTH of them, and it must be puzzling and driving the networks CRAZY!

You just gotta love a good liberal meltdown that has them throwing everything they can think of at Trump - from conspiracy accusations .. to how to properly feed a Japanese fish in Japan (as if we care) .. to a DNC internal Civil War cat fight between Hillary Clinton and Donna Barzile.

Somebody pass the popcorn !!
upload_2017-11-10_7-28-4.png

The left doesn't understand that the folks who voted for Trump, or those who value honesty in their news, quit watching CNN and aren't taking their polls. This shit started happening even before the election, now it's so, so much worse.

Also, I'd totally fuck with a CNN pollster if they contacted me because they're entertainment and I think it's entertaining when they spout bullshit that gets thrown in their face like the fish story.

Suck it up, Gladys. He's president. Shlomo Eisensteinowitz's not. Deal.

Perhaps Jimmy Carter should run for a second Term.

Been there, done that, Jimmy got his ass kicked. :p

Forum List

Back