Trump is it for the long run people.....else the attention will go away

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
No forced gov. emergency is gonna happen. He loves this stuff and I see a long long long term of shut down in the future. The minute it ends, Cohen, Mueller and the new GOP will dominate the headlines...folks you heard it here first.
aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ

No forced gov. emergency is gonna happen. He loves this stuff and I see a long long long term of shut down in the future. The minute it ends, Cohen, Mueller and the new GOP will dominate the headlines...folks you heard it here first.
aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
He may love it, but this stuff does not stop CNN and others from blasting Trump every chance they get. And if Pelosi and Schumer offer any kind of wall deal, the shutdown is over whether he likes it or not.

aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
You're exactly right. And here's the biggest reason why. And of all places it comes from Fox. Lol! ;
aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
And this is why he is using this distraction; napolitano tells shepard smith that the conspiracy between manafort and russia can be proven - Google Search

aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
You're exactly right. And here's the biggest reason why. And of all places it comes from Fox. Lol! ;
aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
And this is why he is using this distraction; napolitano tells shepard smith that the conspiracy between manafort and russia can be proven - Google Search
There's a lot of he said she said there. And, NOBODY is distracted.

aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
aV9eHwITqbXjImqJ
There's a lot of he said she said there. And, NOBODY is distracted.
Really? Such as?

Forum List

Back