Trump is not Hitler

Well, so far, we agree on two issues.....so....why are Trump supporters painfully stupid....a real answer please!

Explain why Trump supporters and voters are painfully stupid? If Obama could have two more terms, would you support his ideological trajectory and support another Obama presidency?
They are painfully stupid because they're voting for a man who has no serious plan or policy roadmap. Instead he's all over the map with various soundbytes. He has no experience governing. He has painfully little knowledge of foreign affairs.

I would not vote for Obama if he were to run again.

No, see, Trump is Mussolini, because of the same mannerisms, and then Cruz would be Hitler, because he's foreign-born and a vegetarian, and that would leave Rubio as Franco... and I guess Kasich would be Szálasi or whatever...

Jacobin Reason: Sneak Peek at the 2016 GOP Platform
So what is Hillary - a dirty wash rag?

Is that the best ya got? I mean she dresses like Mao, for crying out loud..
She LOOKS like Mao.

Thanks! Okay, I agree, Trump hasn't put forth much of a foreign policy plan other than to explain how he's going to bomb the shit out of ISIS. But don't think he doesn't have a presidential initiative or directive. Economically.......let him implement his obvious forte. Regarding foreign policy, remember, a president is only as good as his cabinet. Presidents dictate policy and to assume he has no allies around the globe might be a bit ignorant. He has big league connections that surpass any politician around the globe and all negotiations involve money and power. He's been a power broker his entire life....forefathers were all successful business men who were respected and that's why they were elected. I support him purely based upon economic reasons....I'll make a lot of money if he's elected. Money was meant to enjoy,.......and I want to pass down a lot of $ for my children so they don't have to struggle to enjoy life....

Trump is being compared to Hitler not due to his comments on Muslims. Let's be honest, nobody cares about the Muslims. Even democrats give them a hard time. People are now pretending to care for American Muslim citizens as a way to discredit Trump. He's being compared to Hitler for a different reason.

That being, he is reviving a white Christian 'culture' if you want to say. Which is known to be traditionally anti-Jewish.

White Christians have ALWAYS supported Israel and jews. What history book are you reading, assuming you read one?

But many of his followers exhibit Nazi tendencies ....

Feelings of doom / existential threats to our society; Approaching problems as apocalyptic dangers rather than challenges

Hero worship: one man's "greatness" can save the nation

Nationalism and jingoism

Militarism, support of torture and total warfare, belief that the military is dangerously weak and must be much bigger and stronger

Hatred of particular "others" (Mexicans/illegals, Muslims)

Simplistic, top down, statist solutions to our problems centered on a strong national leader.

It is not Trump himself who is dangerous ... it's his movement. And from this movement t a leader could emerge who is as dangerous as Hitler.

It behooves us to be mindful, and be very wary of any Vice President or upper cabinet member that this man picks if he does gain the nomination/presidency.

You know, I'm not voting for Trump because I have "Nazi like tendencies," I'm voting for him to piss people like you off. When you resort to this kind of insulting and name calling it makes people vote for him more.

You sound more like a bully than Trump does. You call people names as much as Trump does. Your post is derogatory to people who support him.

And we all know what "hero worship" got us the past two elections.

But many of his followers exhibit Nazi tendencies ....

Feelings of doom / existential threats to our society; Approaching problems as apocalyptic dangers rather than challenges

Hero worship: one man's "greatness" can save the nation

Nationalism and jingoism

Militarism, support of torture and total warfare, belief that the military is dangerously weak and must be much bigger and stronger

Hatred of particular "others" (Mexicans/illegals, Muslims)

Simplistic, top down, statist solutions to our problems centered on a strong national leader.

It is not Trump himself who is dangerous ... it's his movement. And from this movement t a leader could emerge who is as dangerous as Hitler.

It behooves us to be mindful, and be very wary of any Vice President or upper cabinet member that this man picks if he does gain the nomination/presidency.

You know, I'm not voting for Trump because I have "Nazi like tendencies," I'm voting for him to piss people like you off. When you resort to this kind of insulting and name calling it makes people vote for him more.

You sound more like a bully than Trump does. You call people names as much as Trump does. Your post is derogatory to people who support him.

And we all know what "hero worship" got us the past two elections.
And knowing that, you're going to go for more hero worship? Insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting different results.

Voting for someone to "piss people off" is just plain stupid. Do not vote for this clown Trump. He would be a disastrously bad President.

And knowing that, you're going to go for more hero worship?

The only "heroes" I worship are the Almighty God and his son Jesus Christ. I can't stand people who treat politics like a freaking religion. You're so simple minded as to assume that if you vote for one candidate you worship him. More voting is done out of sheer stupidity and ignorance than any knowledge of the candidate they vote for. Obama is a prime example of that.

Voting for someone to "piss people off" is just plain stupid.

I actually educate myself about the people I vote for. And then I'm like "oh wow, I wonder how many people I'll piss off when I vote for this guy?"

Do not vote for this clown Trump. He would be a disastrously bad President.

And you have no place telling me who to vote for. I'll have you in mind when I vote on Tuesday when I check the box next to Donald Trump's name.

And knowing that, you're going to go for more hero worship?

The only "heroes" I worship are the Almighty God and his son Jesus Christ. I can't stand people who treat politics like a freaking religion. You're so simple minded as to assume that if you vote for one candidate you worship him. More voting is done out of sheer stupidity and ignorance than any knowledge of the candidate they vote for. Obama is a prime example of that.

Voting for someone to "piss people off" is just plain stupid.

I actually educate myself about the people I vote for. And then I'm like "oh wow, I wonder how many people I'll piss off when I vote for this guy?"

Do not vote for this clown Trump. He would be a disastrously bad President.

And you have no place telling me who to vote for. I'll have you in mind when I vote on Tuesday when I check the box next to Donald Trump's name.
It's embarrassing for you that I have the power to influence your vote in such a way.

Trump is being compared to Hitler not due to his comments on Muslims. Let's be honest, nobody cares about the Muslims. Even democrats give them a hard time. People are now pretending to care for American Muslim citizens as a way to discredit Trump. He's being compared to Hitler for a different reason.

That being, he is reviving a white Christian 'culture' if you want to say. Which is known to be traditionally anti-Jewish.

White Christians have ALWAYS supported Israel and jews. What history book are you reading, assuming you read one?

Traditionally, Christians were anti-Jewish. I'm not referring to the past few decades status quo in the US.
This is what Jewish circles are spinning about Trump:
New Hampshire Jews scared of Donald Trump, conflicted on Bernie Sanders - U.S. Election 2016

"..advance a stunningly cruel vision of America, where white and Christian citizens enjoy renewed and unchallenged supremacy."
read more: The Jewish case against Donald Trump - Rabbis' Round Table

Donald Trump has a white supremacist problem | Rob Eshman
Some Israel Supporters Are Troubled by Donald Trump’s Take on the Middle East

Forum List

Back