"Trump Is Toast": Surprising Joe Rogan Comment Stirs Uproar Among Observers.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
News that podcaster Joe Rogan recently heaped praise on Vice President Kamala Harris and publicly mocked former President Donald Trump shocked political pundits who say it foretells problems for the Republican presidential nominee.

Rogan Monday dropped the latest episode of his eponymous interview show in which he talks at length about Harris' and Trump's campaigning prowess.

"Amazing job," Rogan said of Harris. "She's nailing it."

Rogan specifically praised Harris for baiting Trump into talking about his crowd sizes at the presidential debate on ABC News last Tuesday.

"Oh my God, this is Jiu-jitsu, where she's like 'If you go to his rallies, his crowds are boring," Rogan said. He then transitioned into an imitation of Trump.

Last edited:
Agreed, but if it manages to fool his idiot followers into abandoning Trump, I’m all for it lol
the election will come down to a few thousand votes in swing states .. the electoral college decides who wins .. yes Trump may lose .. but then again Harris may lose .. nobody can predict the outcome of the election .

the election will come down to a few thousand votes in swing states .. the electoral college decides who wins .. yes Trump may lose .. but then again Harris may lose .. nobody can predict the outcome of the election .
Oh I agree. But what will ultimately decide it is actual voter turnout. I think Harris will end up with the advantage superseding the tie in the polls

Wrong. Presidents have nothing to do with the cost of things – to believe so is ignorant nonsense.

Your sandwich shop is likely engaging in good old fashion price gouging
If that were true you fucking moron, they would have been price "gauging" 4-years ago too.

Biden's outrageous spending, and his open borders letting 12,000,000 more people eating for free, have caused food prices to rise due to "supply & demand", not price gouging.

Forum List

Back