"Trump Is Toast": Surprising Joe Rogan Comment Stirs Uproar Among Observers.

^^ cult of Biden.

“I love paying 50% more for everything compared to four years ago”.

It's nowhere near 50%.

Wages have also gone up under Biden.

I'm making 50% more in 2024 than I made in 2020, when my side business was cut by 70% and I was out of work for 14 weeks on my day job.

If that were true you fucking moron, they would have been price "gauging" 4-years ago too.

Biden's outrageous spending, and his open borders letting 12,000,000 more people eating for free, have caused food prices to rise due to "supply & demand", not price gouging.
Inflation is a global phenomenon, beyond the control of presidents and prime ministers.

Corporate resellers are infamous for price gouging and increases.

Blaming President Biden for the cost of things is as ignorant as it is dishonest.

News that podcaster Joe Rogan recently heaped praise on Vice President Kamala Harris and publicly mocked former President Donald Trump shocked political pundits who say it foretells problems for the Republican presidential nominee.

Rogan Monday dropped the latest episode of his eponymous interview show in which he talks at length about Harris' and Trump's campaigning prowess.

"Amazing job," Rogan said of Harris. "She's nailing it."

Rogan specifically praised Harris for baiting Trump into talking about his crowd sizes at the presidential debate on ABC News last Tuesday.

"Oh my God, this is Jiu-jitsu, where she's like 'If you go to his rallies, his crowds are boring," Rogan said. He then transitioned into an imitation of Trump.

Yeah, it's easy when you know the questions and have prepared answers. Of course this kind of shit will just rally Trump's base. Good job.

Rogan said the Haitans ate ducks, and he would too

Now he is saying illegal immigration is bad, that democrats are buying the immigrant vote by giving them money, housing, debit cards

Rogan says earrings look exactly like the esrbud earrings and that kamala should let the earrings be examined

Says they are exactly the same

Rogan says the debate was a masterful propaganda job to sell kamala, by the puppet masters

I don't decide my voting based on Rogan, Swift or any number of celebrities throwing their useless opinions at me.

Hilarious watching people quote someone they can't stand for cheap partisan bullshit talking points they can't come up with on their own.

Even dumb Joe Rogan knows trump is toast. So what does that say about the right wing lunatics on here?
That is not what rogan said, he is literally destroying kamala

Democrats require you to be lazy and of low intelligence.

Cherry picking what Rogan said, the only thing democrats have

Today's trainwreck... this is just one of several hilarious clips. Most news outlets are using a disclaimer -
"These are the views of an incoherent slut, NOT our views."

Fighting bravely through a xanax haze is awesome, but do we have to participate in this dumbfuck's mental illness?

When the price of gas is high for extended periods, the price of everything that requires transportation goes up.
Jus’ sayin’.

Rogan says democrats are gaslighting

Rogan says democrats blindly follow democrats

Rogan says soon the democrats will say, who cares who eats pets, we should eat pets, eat your pets, they are good

Rogan is not voting for Kamala, but being a hollywood star, with hollywood co-workers, producers, directors, Rogan is being very careful with his words

It's nowhere near 50%.

Wages have also gone up under Biden.

I'm making 50% more in 2024 than I made in 2020, when my side business was cut by 70% and I was out of work for 14 weeks on my day job.

Wages have NOT kept up with inflation.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 9.58.26 PM.png

Under Trump, we had the best real wage growth in 40 years.

Oh I agree. But what will ultimately decide it is actual voter turnout. I think Harris will end up with the advantage superseding the tie in the polls
its possible .. their are millions of uninformed voters in the US that vote based on feelings ..

Forum List

Back