Trump is told to call out racism, did the media ask the same of Obama with the anti-Israel BDS?

"BDS movement"? :dunno:
Far as I know that stands for Bush Derangement Syndrome. I don't get it.

Trump is told to call out racism, did the media ask the same of Obama with the anti-Israel BDS?

Who "told him to call out racism"? Fox Noise?

And btw how is "Israel" a race?

There is nary a peep. This is because only Conservative and right wingers can be racist, everyone else is "progressive" in nature.

Don't know about that non sequitur --- your own title refers to "Rump" (singluar), not "conservative and right wingers". But as to that --- did O'bama campaign on slurs against Mexicans, Muslims, women, veterans, Iowans, protestors, the disabled, the Chinese, Megyn Kelly, the First, Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments, and refugees? I'm thinking if he had, he would have been "told to call out" bigotry, misogyny, ignorance, etc etc etc.

When did I state that the nation of Israel was a race?

You equated BDS with racism

I assumed you were saying they were one in the same.

This thread topic makes no sense if you don't htink that. Why teh fuck would be Obama be obligated to call out BDS if people are calling for trump to call out racists? WHat? Totally unrelated topics

That only makes sense if you think BDS was some form of racism Obama was ignoring

I'm a Christian, never been to Israel. It's clear to me this BDS movement is some form of anti-semitism.

If not, why not the outrage of Canada and the treatment of Natives? 1000's of unsolved murders of females, massive poverty and issues being faced, so much so that the UN called it a Human Right issue.

What about India and their caste system? Saudi Arabia and their treatment of women and non-Muslims? Or China and the execution of political threats? Iran and their nuclear ambitions and words of demise against their neighbours?

I find it disingenuous to focus so much effort on college campuses on an ally that is Israel in the M.E, which like any country isn't perfect, but they are surrounded by multiple enemies and I can go to that country and openly practice my faith, have political views and expect my wife to be treated like an equal human. Whereas so much other much deeper abuses exist without any concern for it. Who is organizing and spreading the BDS movement? Why aren't these same people spreading interest in broader more dramatic abuses from many nations that are openly hostile to America, in fact, some chanting death to America?

Yes, if Trump has to answer for some yahoos somewhere who engage in disgusting behaviour, then Obama should have had to answer to those in the BDS which even CNN stated are overwhelmingly "progressive liberals".

Personally, I don't think EITHER president should have to answer for any individual(s) who are erroneously associated with him, but the point I am making is the clear, obvious and insulting bias. While those in the alt-left rally around these acts as evidence of "Trump attracting racists". It's a comical, old, tired left wing tact it needs to be called out, if CNN's ratings don't already reflect this unhappiness with such bias...

BDS is anti zionist*

I don't know how you can imagine that it's "anti-Semitic" to support Palestinians in their struggle for freedom. When Palestinians are a lot more semetic than any Ashkenazi that ever existed. But it's not

There is nothing disgusting about BDS, what's disgusting is Zionism.

Where do you get this bullshit old man? Go to your local university and see what your future Canadian elite have to say about zionism, if you ask the non whites you'll get the same answer over and over. a lot of the young whites too.

There is nary a peep. This is because only Conservative and right wingers can be racist, everyone else is "progressive" in nature.

Don't know about that non sequitur --- your own title refers to "Rump" (singluar), not "conservative and right wingers". But as to that --- did O'bama campaign on slurs against Mexicans, Muslims, women, veterans, Iowans, protestors, the disabled, the Chinese, Megyn Kelly, the First, Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments, and refugees? I'm thinking if he had, he would have been "told to call out" bigotry, misogyny, ignorance, etc etc etc.

Read your own title. I even copied it for you above.

Any clues yet on what a "BDS" is?

If not, why not the outrage of Canada and the treatment of Natives? 1000's of unsolved murders of females, massive poverty and issues being faced, so much so that the UN called it a Human Right issue.

What about India and their caste system? Saudi Arabia and their treatment of women and non-Muslims? Or China and the execution of political threats? Iran and their nuclear ambitions and words of demise against their neighbours?

The first half of that laundry list is cultural artifacts and the second half, strongarm politics.

What does either have to do with whatever your point is here?

Yes, if Trump has to answer for some yahoos somewhere who engage in disgusting behaviour, then Obama should have had to answer to those in the BDS which even CNN stated are overwhelmingly "progressive liberals".

Personally, I don't think EITHER president should have to answer for any individual(s) who are erroneously associated with him, but the point I am making is the clear, obvious and insulting bias. While those in the alt-left rally around these acts as evidence of "Trump attracting racists". It's a comical, old, tired left wing tact it needs to be called out, if CNN's ratings don't already reflect this unhappiness with such bias...

You never answered the first question ---- WHO decided a president "had to answer for" anybody?

That said, it might be a legitimate query inasmuch as Rump has spent so much time and energy making anti-Semitic rants a centerpiece of his rhetoric, so it's a natural question when outside events evolve to a different form of the same thing, e.g. Bissonnet mowing down Muslims evolves to Jewish cemetery destruction.

And on the last line ---- no TV ratings anywhere reflect "unhappiness" or any other kind of emotion. They reflect attention. That's it, period. Attention is not an emotion. It's a head count.

You equated BDS with racism

I assumed you were saying they were one in the same.

This thread topic makes no sense if you don't htink that. Why teh fuck would be Obama be obligated to call out BDS if people are calling for trump to call out racists? WHat? Totally unrelated topics

That only makes sense if you think BDS was some form of racism Obama was ignoring

I'm a Christian, never been to Israel. It's clear to me this BDS movement is some form of anti-semitism.

I find it disingenuous to focus so much effort on college campuses on an ally that is Israel in the M.E, which like any country isn't perfect, but they are surrounded by multiple enemies and I can go to that country and openly practice my faith, have political views and expect my wife to be treated like an equal human. Whereas so much other much deeper abuses exist without any concern for it. Who is organizing and spreading the BDS movement? Why aren't these same people spreading interest in broader more dramatic abuses from many nations that are openly hostile to America, in fact, some chanting death to America?

BDS is anti zionist*

I don't know how you can imagine that it's "anti-Semitic" to support Palestinians in their struggle for freedom. When Palestinians are a lot more semetic than any Ashkenazi that ever existed. But it's not

There is nothing disgusting about BDS, what's disgusting is Zionism.

Where do you get this bullshit old man? Go to your local university and see what your future Canadian elite have to say about zionism, if you ask the non whites you'll get the same answer over and over. a lot of the young whites too.

Again, if this is not anti-semitic or at the very least, anti-Israel, why no desire or interest to organize and protest against the aforementioned issues I listed?

You can go in circles all you want. I turn on the TV and read the CNN and MSNBC websites, and they constantly ask that Trump "unite the country", "speak out against racism" "denounce the KKK" etc. Trying to continually associate the right with these groups. The left is behind the BDS movement how is that movement any less offensive to our ally and how is it not something that Obama should have been asked by these same networks to denounce?

You can't use the term racist it might offend the good non racist and inspire them to become racist.

I suspect that after tonight's speech (2/28/2017) there will be even MORE racism.

Trump may mention his moosleem ban and also his Mexican deportations. That is only going to make matters worse.

He has not said much about Negroes so far -- other than he loves them. I guess he thinks everybody should own one.

Forum List

Back