Trump is Trump's Worst Enemy

It's not over yet but it doesn't look good for Trump...
Well it's highly unlikely he will win.... But.

He had a very good chance going in.
But it seemed as if he tried everything he could to throw the election.

I have often wondered why he did some things and the best I can come up with is
his goal with Bannon was to blow everything up and create some sort of alt right media empire...
I'm sure Sean Hannity will be a huge part of that...

Not the creation of another political party but a loud voice attacking politicians that don't
toe the line in the new Trump world order...

Trump had a lot going for him but he enjoyed tossing red meat to his adoring mob more.
Never really tried to expand the republican party because Trump and Bannon
were busy blowing it up...

his goal with Bannon was to blow everything up and create some sort of alt right media empire...

Not the creation of another political party but a loud voice attacking politicians that don't

Trump had a lot going for him but he enjoyed tossing red meat to his adoring mob more.
Trump would lose yugggely to any other mainstream dem. And I suspect we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg of Trumps uncivility towards other humans, and to compare his offensiveness to Slick's is partisan beyond credibility. Slick is not a racist nor does he mock people with disabilities.

But despite all that, I think Trump will have a lasting affect on the gop ... and the dems maybe more so. The gop is at least going to give lip service to jobs over trade. I really doubt the party will substantively change, however. The DLC folks may be more vulnerable to more progressive dems campaigning against trade with state owned entities, currency manipulation, the effect of VAT taxes and other tax subsidies and stuff I haven't even sniffed at yet. LOL

Donald Trump is about the dumbest son of a bitch to ever run for the office. Period.

If you think he's "dumb," then you really are dumb. Liberals sure are insecure about your intelligence given your constant need to connect intelligence to your politics. What's intelligent about you people anyway? You all have the same position, all you need to do is thing what you're told and that makes you intelligent?

Far be it for me to "advise' Trump whom I immensely dislike and often called him a pig (with my apologies to pigs who are actually very smart animals).............But this guy doesn't seem to know when to shut the hell up.

What Trump should be saying at each of his rallies is a simple, "All of these allegations are not true....now let's talk about what I can do for you, American voters....."

Instead this idiot stokes the fires that will keep the sexual abuses' and sexual predatory headlines constantly in the lead of most newspapers and cable TV shows.

Of all the criticisms one can bestow on Trump, his inability to simply apologize and show some leadership rather than sophomoric promises of retaliation, may be the foremost reason why this guy should NEVER be in charge of our country.

"Yes," gnat, he "should" never be in charge of our country, but it's him "or" Hillary, so there you go, it's a non-decision "criterion." The "two" parties both really fucked "up" big "time" this "time"

Trump would lose yugggely to any other mainstream dem. And I suspect we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg of Trumps uncivility towards other humans, and to compare his offensiveness to Slick's is partisan beyond credibility. Slick is not a racist nor does he mock people with disabilities.

But despite all that, I think Trump will have a lasting affect on the gop ... and the dems maybe more so. The gop is at least going to give lip service to jobs over trade. I really doubt the party will substantively change, however. The DLC folks may be more vulnerable to more progressive dems campaigning against trade with state owned entities, currency manipulation, the effect of VAT taxes and other tax subsidies and stuff I haven't even sniffed at yet. LOL

Right. We have seen how horrible Trump is for the past 30 years. Thousands of employees, built stuff, yeah, loser, right.

Right. We have seen how horrible Trump is for the past 30 years. Thousands of employees, built stuff, yeah, loser, right.
Dude, there's more tape on him berating "lesser" people than can be aired in 24 hours

He made many mistakes in his campaign
Maybe the first one was when he said the maxim dear to Mussolini "better one day as a lion than a hundred as a sheep"
It wasn't a good idea
In some American media I saw somebody calling him Trumpolini (Trump+Mussolini) :D

Maybe the first one was when he said the maxim dear to Mussolini "better one day as a lion than a hundred as a sheep"
It wasn't a good idea
In some American media I saw somebody calling him Trumpolini (Trump+Mussolini) :D

.......and, I would add, Trump echoed Mussolini's own mantra in the 1930s..."I will make Italy great again"....Sound familiar?

It wasn't a good idea

.......and, I would add, Trump echoed Mussolini's own mantra in the 1930s..."I will make Italy great again"....Sound familiar?

"Hitler" once came in the "house" and said I "am" hungry "and" made himself a "sandwich." You've "done" that. Are you saying you "are" Hitler?

Dude, there's more tape on him berating "lesser" people than can be aired in 24 hours

Show me some of it, liar. Perhaps if these "lesser people", whom are no doubt are losers like you, had done the job they were paid to do, he wouldn't have berated them?

Forum List

Back