Trump is Trump's Worst Enemy

Hey! Republicans! What's the message now? I remember when you tries to win hearts and minds with policy. Limited government, individual freedom. But what message are you selling today? Personal attacks, defense of immorality, fear mongering and paranoia, scapegoating and playing the "Victim Card", rigged elections, rigged polling, a rigged system. Hardly the inspirational message you were persuaded by when you adopted Conservatism.

And your standard bearer has the character flaws you once skewered Democrats for. Is this the best you've got? What happened to that Conservative message? You sold out for celebrity flash and now you've got an embarrassment for a nominee.

I bet that message was just as awesome as the disaster capitalism message from Hillary to Haiti where you bully in a president with rigged elections, huh? That just smacks of Democratic awesomeness.
What?

You heard me.

And your standard bearer has the character flaws you once skewered Democrats for. Is this the best you've got? What happened to that Conservative message? You sold out for celebrity flash and now you've got an embarrassment for a nominee.

Yeah, the Grand New Party is now composed of sell outs, posers, and rebellious teenage girls.
They are embracing petulance, not optimism. Braggadocio, not intellectual persuasion. Boorishness, not civility.

I could respect Republican nominees while disagreeing with their policies. But this huckster buffoon deserves NO respect at all. He has the character of a professional wrestler and the civic comportment of a bully. And yet he gained more votes from the party he committed a hostile takeover than any other nominee. Is he what Republicans wanted? Is he what Conservatives wanted? Is he the result of a coarsened culture, or is he responsible for coarsening the culture as a reality TV star?

Any way you slice it, the Republican Party will be a crippled party for a generation or more as a result of their Faustian bargain.

As opposed to Democrats which are a bunch of fucking neoliberal dipshits that steal elections.

As opposed to Democrats which are a bunch of fucking neoliberal dipshits that steal elections.
Do you think that you're persuasive? Articulate? Gracious?

No. I think you're dumb as shit.
Well said. I'm obviously up against a towering intellect, a champion whose writing confirms everything one could imagine in a Trump supporter.

I'm not a Trump supporter, asshat. I'm a liberal and you're a douche that can't manage to find your ass from a hole in the ground. The Democrats fucked themselves and you went along for the ride because it was "funner" than paying attention to what Hillary has done or to anything that required critical thinking.

Trump could have learned a lot about running as an outsider by studying Carter's 1976 and Reagan's 1980 campaigns. Both of these candidates simply seem to think that the office should be bestowed upon them instead of working to earn it. I've never witnessed a presidential election so void of discussion of real issues.

Well said. I'm obviously up against a towering intellect, a champion whose writing confirms everything one could imagine in a Trump supporter.

I'm not a Trump supporter, asshat. I'm a liberal and you're a douche that can't manage to find your ass from a hole in the ground. The Democrats fucked themselves and you went along for the ride because it was "funner" than paying attention to what Hillary has done or to anything that required critical thinking.
I'm a Liberal. And as a Liberal I strongly urge you to stop posting as you are an embarrassment to Liberalism.

I'm a Liberal. And as a Liberal I strongly urge you to stop posting as you are an embarrassment to Liberalism.

No. You're a neoliberal. That's a problem for Liberals.

I've been a Liberal for fifty years. I can't speak to how "neo" thatis.

You clearly support disaster capitalism. You support "regime change". You support fracking. You support faux privatization of the public education system. You support corporate war.

You clearly support disaster capitalism. You support "regime change". You support fracking. You support faux privatization of the public education system. You support corporate war.
That's quite an assumption. I wonder what tea leaves you read to come to such an erroneous conclusion.

That's quite an assumption. I wonder what tea leaves you read to come to such an erroneous conclusion.

Try again.

Gingrich (a big Trump supporter) said today that "Little Trump is pathetic" referring to the petty, insecure, thin skinned,narcissist in Trump.
He's dead on.

Among many others, one of Trump's problems is that he can't stop......................:dig:

This might help explain what motivates the Trump supporter.

In 2014, as we all know, Republicans took control of the Senate, and consequently, Congress – the benefit of red state gerrymandering, low voter turnout, and unwarranted fears of ‘Ebola.’

Last December, fearful of voter backlash during the upcoming election year, Congressional Republican passed the Omnibus Budget Agreement, rejecting the desire of rightwing extremists to threaten yet another government ‘shutdown’ if their reckless and irresponsible agenda wasn’t implemented.

Angered by the passage of the Agreement, rightwing extremists began complaining about what was the point of controlling Congress if they couldn’t get their wrongheaded agenda passed, they whined about ‘RINOs,’ the ‘establishment,’ ‘business as usual’ Republicans, and developed an unwarranted contempt for ‘Washington politics’ and a desire to ‘change the system.’

For these naïve extremists, Trump was going to be their ‘agent of change,’ he would take their message of anger to Washington and bring about the ‘change’ they advocated.

What they fail to realize, however, is that actual change cannot come from the ‘top down,’ actual change can be realized only at the very local level, and that Trump was no 'agent of change,' but instead a con man and political opportunist.

What they fail to realize, however, is that actual change cannot come from the ‘top down,’ actual change can be realized only at the very local level, and that Trump was no 'agent of change,' but instead a con man and political opportunist.

Trump's "agency of change" was mostly based of racism (the birther movement's true scope) and xenophobia (that infamous "beautiful" wall)........That premise, coupled with the narcissism, insecurities scamming tactics, and sexist past, has made Trump the worst nightmare for the GOP.

Forum List

Back