Trump is whining like a child because he never got the Nobel Peace Prize but Obama did

Now, to be clear, I didn’t think Obama deserved the prize either, but for all the republicans who agree with me on that, don’t you think it’s pathetic Trump thinks he deserves it?

Do you think this moronic man child deserves it? Do you think it’s pathetic he wants it in the first place?

I expect yes or no answers to both those questions. I’ll wait.

What did Obama do to deserve the prize?

I miss peace.

What did Obama do to deserve the prize?

I miss peace.

Are you people to stupid to even read my post?

Oh right peace. A useless accord between countries that weren’t even enemies. It’s not even like Trump orchestrated it. He was just there and took all the credit.

And you call someone else "dummy"? No one believes what you just posted because it is BS.

As part of the two agreements, both the UAE and Bahrain recognized Israel's sovereignty, enabling the establishment of full diplomatic relations. Israel's initial agreement with the UAE marked the first instance of Israel establishing diplomatic relations with an Arab country since 1994, when the Israel–Jordan peace treaty came into effect..The agreements were named "Abraham Accords" to highlight the common belief of Judaism and Islam in the prophet Abraham.
... On January 6, 2021, the government of Sudan signed the "Abraham Accords Declaration" in Khartoum.[11] On December 22, 2020, the Israel–Morocco normalization agreement was signed. In exchange for Morocco's recognition of Israeli sovereignty, the United States recognized Moroccan sovereignty over Western Sahara.

And I note you never told us what it was that Øbama did to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Yeah, you leftoids are the usual trash with your ad hominem remarks.
None of that changed anything you dumb piece of shit.

Forum List

Back