Trump: I've gotten along with Democrats

Isn't that what the left claims they want, somebody who can work with both sides? Why aren't you praising him for it?
Donald Trump is full of shit. Everyone from back East know that. :lol:

You people are too funny

Shit, he paid people to appear at his initial rallies. :rofl:
And I suppose you have some proof of that?

Isn't that what the left claims they want, somebody who can work with both sides? Why aren't you praising him for it?

You people are too funny

Of course. From the horse's mouth

You people are too funny

Of course. From the horse's mouth
Where's your link?
I live in Hollywood and have friends in New York.

:rofl:

gawd, you are so incredibly gullible. New Yorkers are laughing...

On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter said it obtained an email that came from a casting company named Extra Mile offering actors $50 to attend the announcement and pose as Trump supporters.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the email was sent Friday.

"We are looking to cast people for the event to wear T-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement," the email said. "We understand this is not a traditional 'background job,' but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought."

Business Insider called Extra Mile about the accusation. The woman who answered the phone hung up after we asked our question. Subsequent calls to the company reached an answering machine.
REPORT: Donald Trump paid actors for his 2016 announcement - Business Insider

Lawsuit happy Donald did nothing. :lol: Baghed!​

Making matters worse, writer Angelo Carusone noted in an online article that one Instagram pic from the announcement featured a man he recognized as a working actor showing his support for Trump for president. After Carusone identified the actor, the Instagram in question has since been taken down.

Another anti-Trump writer tweeted a photo that allegedly shows Trump campaign employees handing out handwritten signs at the press conference. ".@realDonaldTrump staffer not too pumped i took pic of ‘homemade' signs (passed out to people before event) in trash," Megan Specia wrote.

When E! News reached out to Trump's camp, a spokesperson said the claims are not true and that they aren't issuing a statement.

Did Donald Trump Pay Actors to Attend His Presidential Announcement?!
oops!

Making matters worse, writer Angelo Carusone noted in an online article that one Instagram pic from the announcement featured a man he recognized as a working actor showing his support for Trump for president. After Carusone identified the actor, the Instagram in question has since been taken down.

Another anti-Trump writer tweeted a photo that allegedly shows Trump campaign employees handing out handwritten signs at the press conference. ".@realDonaldTrump staffer not too pumped i took pic of ‘homemade' signs (passed out to people before event) in trash," Megan Specia wrote.

When E! News reached out to Trump's camp, a spokesperson said the claims are not true and that they aren't issuing a statement.

oops!
Gee, allegations from a left wing hack site with no documentation other than a liberal claiming something he/she can't prove. What a surprise! OOPS!

oops!
Gee, allegations from a left wing hack site with no documentation other than a liberal claiming something he/she can't prove. What a surprise! OOPS!
What?

Everyone that has followed Trump through the years knows one false move it it's a lawsuit. :lol:

Please, why the denial?

oops!
What?

Everyone that has followed Trump through the years knows one false move it it's a lawsuit. :lol:

Please, why the denial?
Why no proof?

Why no proof?
the proof is there

you just choose to ignore

the funny thing is it's not that big a deal. seriously. what is amusing is getting people like you to jump through hoops denying reality

Still no proof, I see. Provide it or STFU.
What is so funny is to see you trying so hard to deny what is right there in front of your face.

are you really that unhappy with life?

Why no proof?
the proof is there

you just choose to ignore

the funny thing is it's not that big a deal. seriously. what is amusing is getting people like you to jump through hoops denying reality

Still no proof, I see. Provide it or STFU.
What is so funny is to see you trying so hard to deny what is right there in front of your face.

are you really that unhappy with life?
Still waiting for your proof.

Forum List

Back