🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just apologized - for getting caught...

I just listened to his so-called apology - and it was pathetic. It included more of but, but, but Bill Clinton. He sort of threatened to really go on the attack against Bill and Hillary on Sunday night.

In the long run its not going to matter much. The country will be going in the tank. Clinton and Trump supporters do not care what their candidates do or say as have been proven not just on this board but the country at large.

If the American voter is stupid enough again..........if the women are stupid enough......better get your knife proof ear-muffs. tee-hee.

The border and the ramped up muslim import will continue Americas financial ruin. Trump would help both those issues.......

Trump has a serious case of Clinton Derangement Syndrome (CDS).

With some cause. Neither Clinton is a good example of much of anything. Yeah Trump can be a buffoon no doubt which is why I made my prior statement.

OMG, how much worse can this get?

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpeg

If the American voter is stupid enough again..........if the women are stupid enough......better get your knife proof ear-muffs. tee-hee.

The border and the ramped up muslim import will continue Americas financial ruin. Trump would help both those issues.......

I would hope so which is why along with court appt's is the only reason I am voting for him. Of course he could wind up doing the opposite if he wins. Just my cynical side.

I just listened to his so-called apology - and it was pathetic. It included more of but, but, but Bill Clinton. He sort of threatened to really go on the attack against Bill and Hillary on Sunday night.

Please define the definition of "is..
...is"

" I did not have sex with that woman"

"Blow jobs is not sex"

Jesus give it up will you, the left is responsible for lowering the bar as far as it can go ..tit for tat ever since the pubic hair on a coke can...

Link???

Is this the 2nd apology? I know about the first so called apology.

Link???

Yes, the 2nd apology just release. I watched and listened to it on MSNBC a few minutes ago. I haven't seen a link yet.

Link???

Yes, the 2nd apology just release. I watched and listened to it on MSNBC a few minutes ago. I haven't seen a link yet.

Okay Thanks..

Link???

Okay Thanks..

Here it is:

Trump ‘Apologizes’ In Recording That Looks Like A Hostage Tape

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I think a lot is figured out now....especially after finding out that Billy Bush is GW's first cousin. Oh the irony of it coming out on THIS day.
Takes some heat off Hillary and the emails.

What Trump said was vile and disgusting. I don't like it one little bit......but he has apologized.........................AND
I have said as bad of things to me by men, especially on the Internet.....and some of them are even on this forum.

I got no apology...........but then I am not famous, right?

Forum List

Back