🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just apologized - for getting caught...

And the Hildebeast ruined 12 women's lives calling them liars and having them threatened
Pure BULLSHIT!

Here is what Broaddrich called a "THREAT" from Hillary that drove her bonkers! :cuckoo:
"It’s so nice to meet you. I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him."

Leave it to the far left drones to deny reality!

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998
The Gateway Repugnant, hardly a credible source. I notice there is not one quote of Hillary threatening any named woman, just a bunch of out of context mashups of wing-nut opinions of how words should be misinterpreted.

Whereas I quoted Broaddrick's claim of the exact words Hillary is alleged to have threatened her with.

See how they will deny what Hilary has drone, they will cont8inue to make excuses for her and Bill abusing women.

Proof that the far left is worse than ISIS!

the war monger Hilary!
“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

- Donald J Trump, 2008 GQ Interview

See how the far left will justify voting for worse than Bush and the war monger Hilary?

Notice no link to the interview, just a cut and paste from afar left drone site.
Bullshit!
The quote came directly from GQ.

Donald Trump on sex, money and politics

Morgan: If you were president, how would you quick-fix the country?

TRUMP: First, I'd get out of Iraq right now. And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived. I'd rebuild our military arsenal, and make sure we had the finest weapons in the world.

And you see how the far left will post lies instead of full quotes!

Yet they still vote for the war monger Hilary!
You are making a fool of yourself. Keep it up! :rofl::lmao:

Yes you poist quotes and do n not understand what you posted and you just have proven that you do not understand anything outside of the far left scriptures.

Do you even know what a "hawk" is?

Hint: It has nothing to do with the strengthen of the military!

A war hawk, or simply hawk, is a term used in politics for someone favoring war in a debate over whether to go to war, or whether to continue or escalate an existing war.

So show where Trump wants to expand any war, in what you quoted?

Silly far left drone!

Says the far left .......
Oh, it's 'the far left' is it? I love how you nincompoops cliche your way through life, understanding nothing about it but sprinkling cliches and catch-phrasing, thinking that you can bluff your way into political insight by one word alone. Far. Left. Two words. Your notion of 'far' is at the tip of your nose. And your idea of 'left' is the position of the 'Esc' key. But that's all debatable. What is not debatable is the fact that you haven't got a piss ant's clue what 'politcally left' means. And for you to call someone 'FAR' left is (by your ignorant zilch knowledge) an expression you use to describe anyone you disagree with.
dunce.png

Proof of my comments about far left drones!
Yeah. Because I criticize your vocabulary I must be 'far left'. Looks to me that it's you who's proved my comment.

Sorry the far left does exist!

Far-left politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once again the far left proves my comments about them!

Leave it to the far left drones to deny reality! Proof that the far left is worse than ISIS! Once again the far left proves my comments about them! Silly far left drone! See how the far left will justify voting ..... just a cut and paste from afar left drone site. Leave it to the far left drones to deny reality! And you see how the far left will post lies instead of full quotes!

2036.gif

Last edited:
“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

- Donald J Trump, 2008 GQ Interview

See how the far left will justify voting for worse than Bush and the war monger Hilary?

Notice no link to the interview, just a cut and paste from afar left drone site.
Bullshit!

TRUMP: First, I'd get out of Iraq right now. And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived. I'd rebuild our military arsenal, and make sure we had the finest weapons in the world.

Yes you poist quotes and do n not understand what you posted and you just have proven that you do not understand anything outside of the far left scriptures.

A war hawk, or simply hawk, is a term used in politics for someone favoring war in a debate over whether to go to war, or whether to continue or escalate an existing war.

And why is Trump calling himself a HAWK not mean that he is a HAWK, or are you saying Trump lies so much he cannot be believed about anything he says.

”‘I love war,’ putting nuclear weapons on the table – the Clinton camp says that’s irresponsible”
- Donald J Trump

Bullshit!

And why is Trump calling himself a HAWK not mean that he is a HAWK, or are you saying Trump lies so much he cannot be believed about anything he says.

”‘I love war,’ putting nuclear weapons on the table – the Clinton camp says that’s irresponsible”
- Donald J Trump

More proof the far left will do all they can to justify their war monger Hilary!

Once again no link to an obviously out of context quote!

See the far left looks for key words and then posts, not understanding what they have post.

They think they are making a point, yet they show they will ignore their war monger Hilary who has a proven track record for war! Including the illegal wars of Obama!

Bullshit!

- Donald J Trump

More proof the far left will do all they can to justify their war monger Hilary!

See the far left looks for key words and then posts, not understanding what they have post.

They think they are making a point, yet they show they will ignore their war monger Hilary who has a proven track record for war! Including the illegal wars of Obama!
No amount of "context" can change the words "I love war" when coming from someone claiming to be the "greatest hawk who ever lived."

I just listened to his so-called apology - and it was pathetic. It included more of but, but, but Bill Clinton. He sort of threatened to really go on the attack against Bill and Hillary on Sunday night.

Trump ‘Apologizes’ In Recording That Looks Like A Hostage Tape

There’s A Glaring Contradiction In Donald Trump’s Apology Video
Why should Mr Trump be held to a moral standard and Clintons not be held to that standard. Something said in private 11 years ago is no reason to be disqualified for office. You liberals clutching your pearls this morning over this is laughable.

Which is worse for Americaa? A man who desires the opposite sex or telling the bankers she wants open borders in revealed speeches?

Which is worse for Americaa? A man who desires the opposite sex or telling the bankers she wants open borders in revealed speeches?
And you think the whole Democratic voting system is down to that simple question? If that is all America has to offer its' citizens then you're deep in the shit no matter what happens now.

- Donald J Trump

No amount of "context" can change the words "I love war" when coming from someone claiming to be the "greatest hawk who ever lived."

Yes we know you will always support the worse than Bush, Hilary. Yes we know that Hilary has a record of illegal wars.

No amount of diversion by a far left drone can prevent that reality!

Trump felt he had some things to say to you and here it is...hopefully, we can now get back to what's facing us tomorrow and in the future and who's best suited to deal with our problems.

Slam Dunk! Trump has owned up to his mistakes. This is not something that Bill and Hillary ever did. Well, that may depend on what your definition of is is, though.

Yeah, which why his first response was to blame Bill Clinton.

Good luck convincing the rest of the electorate of how 'honorable' trump is for 'owning up to his mistakes'. Its a turd that you can polish to your heart's content.

But all you've got is a piece of shit. Which is convenient. As that pretty much describes your candidate.

The electorate is convinced, dude. We'll just see if Clinton gets caught cheating or not.

Forum List

Back