🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just apologized - for getting caught...

But his wife is...and Trump hasn't abused anyone, as Clinton did....how can you lie like that and not think you will be called on it?...low 2 digit IQ does show
Bill isn't running for president.

Hillary is running for president.

Trump has abused many, many, many women. Rosie O'Donnell is one. Alicia Machado is another. Megyn Kelly is another.
And the Hildebeast ruined 12 women's lives calling them liars and having them threatened because Blow Job sexually abused them... also ruined the life of a 12 year old rape victim, and we have audio of her laughing about it.... She’s the pond scum of humanity, and deserves a long prison sentence...and you deserve a nice rubber room in a quiet facility.

But his wife is...and Trump hasn't abused anyone, as Clinton did....how can you lie like that and not think you will be called on it?...low 2 digit IQ does show

Trump has abused many, many, many women. Rosie O'Donnell is one. Alicia Machado is another. Megyn Kelly is another.
And the Hildebeast ruined 12 women's lives calling them liars and having them threatened because Blow Job sexually abused them... also ruined the life of a 12 year old rape victim, and we have audio of her laughing about it.... She’s the pond scum of humanity, and deserves a long prison sentence...and you deserve a nice rubber room in a quiet facility.

yeah, but she didn't just ruin her chance to get elected like Donnie did.

:lmao:

yeah, but she didn't just ruin her chance to get elected like Donnie did.

:lmao:

WikiLeaks will finish her off....lololol!

Odd how we have posted lists and photos for years about this and you never noticed....you're an ass
Amazing how you people in Opposite World never provide citations for their hallucinations.

Really? How do you know? Siete

if he didn't offend the thumpers then they are loser hypocrites in the eye of the big man upstairs ..

He did offend me. But, I am calm enough to know it was 11 years ago. Do I like it? No way, but as I said before, I have had as bad or worse said to me even by some members of this forum.
Did he not apologize? I don't guess I have ever not accepted an apology from someone.
I don't try and play tough.

He did offend me. But, I am calm enough to know it was 11 years ago. Do I like it? No way, but as I said before, I have had as bad or worse said to me even by some members of this forum.
Did he not apologize? I don't guess I have ever not accepted an apology from someone.
That is not an apology. It was a pathetic segue to attacking Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.

If he wanted to apologize, he would not be pointing to his little sister and blaming her, as if he's five-years-old.

That is not an apology. It was a pathetic segue to attacking Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.

If he wanted to apologize, he would not be pointing to his little sister and blaming her, as if he's five-years-old.

I know, I know, he could have faked it and cried...had his voice break up...wallowed in the floor.

Look, I know there is nothing he can do for many to accept it. That's on them. That's a hard heart. IMO. So be it.

Agree to disagree, because I have no desire to fight over it. I already said I did not like what he said. And YES...it WAS an apology. Twice.

Time for bed. Hope you have a good night...what's left of it. g'nite :)

the war monger Hilary!
“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

- Donald J Trump, 2008 GQ Interview

See how the far left will justify voting for worse than Bush and the war monger Hilary?

Notice no link to the interview, just a cut and paste from afar left drone site.

Says the far left .......
Oh, it's 'the far left' is it? I love how you nincompoops cliche your way through life, understanding nothing about it but sprinkling cliches and catch-phrasing, thinking that you can bluff your way into political insight by one word alone. Far. Left. Two words. Your notion of 'far' is at the tip of your nose. And your idea of 'left' is the position of the 'Esc' key. But that's all debatable. What is not debatable is the fact that you haven't got a piss ant's clue what 'politcally left' means. And for you to call someone 'FAR' left is (by your ignorant zilch knowledge) an expression you use to describe anyone you disagree with.
dunce.png

Proof of my comments about far left drones!

And the Hildebeast ruined 12 women's lives calling them liars and having them threatened
Pure BULLSHIT!

Here is what Broaddrich called a "THREAT" from Hillary that drove her bonkers! :cuckoo:
"It’s so nice to meet you. I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him."

the war monger Hilary!
“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

See how the far left will justify voting for worse than Bush and the war monger Hilary?

Notice no link to the interview, just a cut and paste from afar left drone site.
Bullshit!
The quote came directly from GQ.

Donald Trump on sex, money and politics

Morgan: If you were president, how would you quick-fix the country?

TRUMP: First, I'd get out of Iraq right now. And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived. I'd rebuild our military arsenal, and make sure we had the finest weapons in the world.

the war monger Hilary!

Bullshit!

TRUMP: First, I'd get out of Iraq right now. And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived. I'd rebuild our military arsenal, and make sure we had the finest weapons in the world.

And you see how the far left will post lies instead of full quotes!

Yet they still vote for the war monger Hilary!

And the Hildebeast ruined 12 women's lives calling them liars and having them threatened
Pure BULLSHIT!

Here is what Broaddrich called a "THREAT" from Hillary that drove her bonkers! :cuckoo:
"It’s so nice to meet you. I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him."

Leave it to the far left drones to deny reality!

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998
The Gateway Repugnant, hardly a credible source. I notice there is not one quote of Hillary threatening any named woman, just a bunch of out of context mashups of wing-nut opinions of how words should be misinterpreted.

Whereas I quoted Broaddrick's claim of the exact words Hillary is alleged to have threatened her with.

Says the far left .......
Oh, it's 'the far left' is it? I love how you nincompoops cliche your way through life, understanding nothing about it but sprinkling cliches and catch-phrasing, thinking that you can bluff your way into political insight by one word alone. Far. Left. Two words. Your notion of 'far' is at the tip of your nose. And your idea of 'left' is the position of the 'Esc' key. But that's all debatable. What is not debatable is the fact that you haven't got a piss ant's clue what 'politcally left' means. And for you to call someone 'FAR' left is (by your ignorant zilch knowledge) an expression you use to describe anyone you disagree with.
dunce.png

Proof of my comments about far left drones!
Yeah. Because I criticize your vocabulary I must be 'far left'. Looks to me that it's you who's proved my comment.

the war monger Hilary!

Bullshit!

And you see how the far left will post lies instead of full quotes!

Yet they still vote for the war monger Hilary!
You are making a fool of yourself. Keep it up! :rofl::lmao:

Forum List

Back