Trump just apologized - for getting caught...

Hey! no kidding, guy! Trump has convinced me that there is a muslim under my bed and a latino in my closet. One is going to kill me, and the other one is going to rape my wife! Not that this would be a terrible thing because he has convinced me that she is a slut and a pig!

Who'd care if a raghead blew you away at a Walmart some night....not anybody on this board.

Well, now, Tom, that is a little too far. Welcome to my "ignore" list, and say hello to Stephanie when you arrive!!!

Hey! no kidding, guy! Trump has convinced me that there is a muslim under my bed and a latino in my closet. One is going to kill me, and the other one is going to rape my wife! Not that this would be a terrible thing because he has convinced me that she is a slut and a pig!

Who'd care if a raghead blew you away at a Walmart some night....not anybody on this board.
do you have to be a white supremacist to support trump?

Well, now, Tom, that is a little too far. Welcome to my "ignore" list, and say hello to Stephanie when you arrive!!!

14awq4i.jpg

I get a giggle either way.

Men don't "giggle", homo.
lol.gif

Laughing.....that's not a quote of Hillary backing the birther conspiracy either. Where I've already offered 3 direct quotes of Birther Trump.

Do you notice a pattern, Gomer? You make shit up, you can't back it with anything, and then you flee to brand new conspiracies you can't back up.

Do you ever get tired of running from your own claims?

do you have to be a white supremacist to support trump?

Well, If you are a seriously undereducated redneck, you still qualify!

the war monger Hilary!
“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

- Donald J Trump, 2008 GQ Interview

Donnie made a hit with the bible thumpers, BIGLY !

I'm working 3 threads....can somebody step on his roach for me?
Uncgo.gif

So that's why you can't back your claims with jack shit? Its not that hard. Watch, I'll do it again:

Donald Trump said:
Read this--@BarackObama's birth certificate "cannot survive judicial scrutiny" because of "phantom numbers" http://bit.ly/MV9anM

See? So easy. Now you try, Gomer.

Or you can keep giving us snivelling excuses why you can't quote Hillary Clinton backing the birther conspiracy. Either works for me.

[
Mỹ advice to you is go Google Bill Clinton gropes airline stewardess, and watch him grab her before he realizes he's being filmed....you people are such pussies
Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

And if he was, all the Trump fucktards would say, How can anyone vote for him when he abuses women so badly?

[
Mỹ advice to you is go Google Bill Clinton gropes airline stewardess, and watch him grab her before he realizes he's being filmed....you people are such pussies

And if he was, all the Trump fucktards would say, How can anyone vote for him when he abuses women so badly?

How so? Nothing much was known until he was in office, and a LOT of it happened while he was in.

[

But his wife is...and Trump hasn't abused anyone, as Clinton did....how can you lie like that and not think you will be called on it?...low 2 digit IQ does show

[
How so? Nothing much was known until he was in office, and a LOT of it happened while he was in.
I'm talking about if he was running now.

But he isn't. And if he could, he wouldn't have been nominated. Because ... wait for it ... he was a dumbass and had some kid blow him in the Oval Office.

But his wife is...and Trump hasn't abused anyone, as Clinton did....how can you lie like that and not think you will be called on it?...low 2 digit IQ does show
Bill isn't running for president.

Hillary is running for president.

Trump has abused many, many, many women. Rosie O'Donnell is one. Alicia Machado is another. Megyn Kelly is another.

Says the far left .......
Oh, it's 'the far left' is it? I love how you nincompoops cliche your way through life, understanding nothing about it but sprinkling cliches and catch-phrasing, thinking that you can bluff your way into political insight by one word alone. Far. Left. Two words. Your notion of 'far' is at the tip of your nose. And your idea of 'left' is the position of the 'Esc' key. But that's all debatable. What is not debatable is the fact that you haven't got a piss ant's clue what 'politcally left' means. And for you to call someone 'FAR' left is (by your ignorant zilch knowledge) an expression you use to describe anyone you disagree with.
dunce.png

I'm working 3 threads....can somebody step on his roach for me?
Uncgo.gif

So that's why you can't back your claims with jack shit? Its not that hard. Watch, I'll do it again:

Donald Trump said:
Read this--@BarackObama's birth certificate "cannot survive judicial scrutiny" because of "phantom numbers" http://bit.ly/MV9anM

See? So easy. Now you try, Gomer.

Or you can keep giving us snivelling excuses why you can't quote Hillary Clinton backing the birther conspiracy. Either works for me.

you're dealing with horntoad remember?

Forum List

Back