🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump just apologized - for getting caught...

Trump felt he had some things to say to you and here it is...hopefully, we can now get back to what's facing us tomorrow and in the future and who's best suited to deal with our problems.

we can now get back to what's facing us tomorrow....like bill clinton's penis, and hillary's coughing lol

seriously what are the "issues" that trump voters care about? ethnic cleansing? aliens? getting black people out of the NFL?

Trump felt he had some things to say to you and here it is...hopefully, we can now get back to what's facing us tomorrow and in the future and who's best suited to deal with our problems.

Slam Dunk! Trump has owned up to his mistakes. This is not something that Bill and Hillary ever did. Well, that may depend on what your definition of is is, though.

we can now get back to what's facing us tomorrow....like bill clinton's penis, and hillary's coughing lol

seriously what are the "issues" that trump voters care about? ethnic cleansing? aliens? getting black people out of the NFL?

The sex tapes that Trump insisted they check out? Banning Muslims from entering the US? The size of the Donald's dick....which he alluded to to cheers from his supporters on a nationally televised debate?

You know, the real GOP priorities.

As I see it, Trump's issues are, "You should be afraid. You should be very afraid, YOU SHOULD BE VERY, VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!"

Trump can't have it both ways.

If he isn't the same person he was 10 years ago - then Bill Clinton isn't the same person he was more than 20 years ago.

Clinton is still riding on the pedophile plane with Jeffrey Epstein....you can't have it either way, sucker.

Slam Dunk! Trump has owned up to his mistakes. This is not something that Bill and Hillary ever did. Well, that may depend on what your definition of is is, though.

Yeah, which why his first response was to blame Bill Clinton.

Good luck convincing the rest of the electorate of how 'honorable' trump is for 'owning up to his mistakes'. Its a turd that you can polish to your heart's content.

But all you've got is a piece of shit. Which is convenient. As that pretty much describes your candidate.

If you can't figure out the difference between graphically describing sexual assault and a few curse words, then you have the right candidate for you.
You're a pussy!!!!!!
When I first sit down at a poker table now, I ask who the Trump voters are.

That saves me the 15 minutes it usually takes to figure out who the suckers are.

My advice to you: stay away from cash poker games.
Mỹ advice to you is go Google Bill Clinton gropes airline stewardess, and watch him grab her before he realizes he's being filmed....you people are such pussies

As I see it, Trump's issues are, "You should be afraid. You should be very afraid, YOU SHOULD BE VERY, VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!"

Still picking your teeth with your EBT card, Gomer?

Still waiting for that quote of Hillary ever backing the birther conspiracy. You don't seem to get how quotes work. Let me help you again.

Donald Trump said:
Congratulations to @RealSheriffJoe on his successful Cold Case Posse investigation which claims @BarackObama's 'birth certificate' is fake

See how that works? Now you try. Surely you know what a quote is by now. Surely you do.

But all you've got is a piece of shit. Which is convenient. As that pretty much describes your candidate.

And you've got a psychotic witch who has epileptic fits, wears a diaper, is a pathological liar that trafficked in US intel for money, and barely evaded being indicted for espionage by having Willy remind Loretta Lynch who got her black ass in the AG's chair. I'll take Trump all day, every day over your hag.

Hey! no kidding, guy! Trump has convinced me that there is a muslim under my bed and a latino in my closet. One is going to kill me, and the other one is going to rape my wife! Not that this would be a terrible thing because he has convinced me that she is a slut and a pig!

If you can't figure out the difference between graphically describing sexual assault and a few curse words, then you have the right candidate for you.
You're a pussy!!!!!!
When I first sit down at a poker table now, I ask who the Trump voters are.

That saves me the 15 minutes it usually takes to figure out who the suckers are.

My advice to you: stay away from cash poker games.

That is so silly. (hope you're teasing). We all have the right to like who we want, or dislike who we want without constant criticism. Right?

And you've got a psychotic witch who has epileptic fits, wears a diaper, is a pathological liar that trafficked in US intel for money, and barely evaded being indicted for espionage by having Willy remind Loretta Lynch who got her black ass in the AG's chair. I'll take Trump all day, every day over your hag.

What lovely conspiracies! Can you back them with actual evidence. Like when I say that Trump is a hapless birther, I back it with actual quotes:

Donald Trump said:
Let's take a closer look at that birth certificate. @BarackObama was described in 2003 as being "born in Kenya." http://bit.ly/Klc9Uu

You claim that Hillary started the birther movement and back it with....

.....you tucking your tail between your legs and abandoning the accusation.
Lets see how your latest round of conspiracies stand up. Show us, don't tell us.

Still waiting for that quote of Hillary ever backing the birther conspiracy. You don't seem to get how quotes work. Let me help you again.

Google Sidney Blumenthal, ya mouthy little pinhead....there's probably 100 different accounts of what he did for the Beast.

Hey! no kidding, guy! Trump has convinced me that there is a muslim under my bed and a latino in my closet. One is going to kill me, and the other one is going to rape my wife! Not that this would be a terrible thing because he has convinced me that she is a slut and a pig!

Who'd care if a raghead blew you away at a Walmart some night....not anybody on this board.

Why would he apologize to the public for something he said over a decade ago and probably wouldn't have remembered saying it if it wasn't brought up or in your words, he was caught. I did and said stupid things ten years ago that I wouldn't remember or apologize for unless I was reminded about them.

I'm actually impressed he apologized. That hasn't been in since Clintons non apology for lying to us all and getting caught
And this is an example of the blind partisanism, lack of political acumen, and propensity for lying common to most Republicans that will contribute to their struggling during General Elections.

It's also an example of Christian hypocrisy.

How so? Are you saying that only Christians have morals?

Google Sidney Blumenthal, ya mouthy little pinhead....there's probably 100 different accounts of what he did for the Beast.

Google the meaning of the word 'quote'. Because that's not it, Gomer.

Quote Hillary backing the birther conspiracy. Ever. Let me show you again how quotes work.

Donald Trump said:
With @BarackObama listing himself as "Born in Kenya" in 1999http://bit.ly/JaHQW0 HI laws allowed him to produce a fake certificate. #SCAM

Now you try. Or you can keep fleeing from your own claims, backed by jack shit. I get a giggle either way.

BTW The OP Title is misleading. He did not apologize for getting caught. He said he was wrong, and he apologized..period.

I get a giggle either way.

Men don't "giggle", homo.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back