Trump: Kanye gets it, the Trump admin is good for the black community

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump: ‘Kanye Gets It,’ The Trump Admin. Is Good for the Black Community
TRANSCRIPT:

TRUMP: “Believe me, if I did not get elected, if the opposition party, which I call them, the obstructionist party is what I call them. That is all they are good at. If they got election, they would not have cut regulations or taxes and you would have been down to a GDP that would’ve been negative. Wait until ......

upload_2018-4-29_8-44-12.png

=============================================================

And it is good for them and many are waking up and catching onto the game because they stepped back and saw the facts. It's a hard, hard battle to bust through but the wall is coming down for the black community and thank God.

The Democratic scum realize that, this is why they want all the immigrants illegals included here so they can teach and brain wash them into the " DEMOCRATIC" vote, the scum bags are losing and they know it.

Kanye doesn't get anything. He's a spoiled rich guy who has no idea, and doesn't care how real people live. The only difference between him and Trump is that Kanye makes songs, and Trump-0 is supposed to serve the country. Only one of the two is qualified to do what is expected of them.

Forum List

Back