Trump keeps saying kids go to school and come home "with an operation"

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

Does anyone even believe this? A) His English is bad, it should be "having had an operation", but anyway, what do we expect? But B) How do kids have operations in schools?

It's absolutely absurd.

(This thread is not about the dude who made the video. I posted this video because it shows Trump talk, at least twice, about kids going to schools and having operations. The video is only about evidence that Trump said this)

Does anyone even believe this? A) His English is bad, it should be "having had an operation", but anyway, what do we expect? But B) How do kids have operations in schools?

It's absolutely absurd.

(This thread is not about the dude who made the video. I posted this video because it shows Trump talk, at least twice, about kids going to schools and having operations. The video is only about evidence that Trump said this)

He's whacked. Plus he's hanging with a guy that wants to make some humans into robots

It's absolutely absurd.

Wow! You really are that fucking stupid.

Trump never said that kids are getting operations at school, fucking moron.

Your TDS make you stupider by the day.

He's whacked. Plus he's hanging with a guy that wants to make some humans into robots

It's absolutely absurd.

You’re fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back