Trump Las Vegas Event Paid People To Attend

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
I guess the Trump campaign knows only the dumbest attend his rallies in triple digit heat so they need to be paid to show up.

Check out what was said in a Craigslist ad:

"Looking for someone to attend the Trump rally on Sunday. It would be a marketing promo so we would ask you to wear a shirt of the brand and also carry a sign. Bonus payment ($50) if you end up on broadcast!" the online advertisement states. "Picking up shirts / signs + attending event estimated at a total of 3-4 hours of work. $75 flat payment + $50 potential bonus. We ask that you take photos of the event for confirmation and marketing purposes."

1717984838684.jpeg

I guess the Trump campaign knows only the dumbest attend his rallies in triple digit heat so they need to be paid to show up.

"Looking for someone to attend the Trump rally on Sunday. It would be a marketing promo so we would ask you to wear a shirt of the brand and also carry a sign. Bonus payment ($50) if you end up on broadcast!" the online advertisement states. "Picking up shirts / signs + attending event estimated at a total of 3-4 hours of work. $75 flat payment + $50 potential bonus. We ask that you take photos of the event for confirmation and marketing purposes."

View attachment 960030
Old story, has been going on for years.

View attachment 960030
Who paid them?
What was on the shirt they were required to wear?
What did the sign say?
Without answers to those questions, it’s just more TDS gaslighting.

View attachment 960030
yes, they want labor :laughing0301:

Picking up shirts / signs + attending event estimated at a total of 3-4 hours of work. $75 flat payment + $50 potential bonus.

I know you feel like an idiot and regret posting this. Perhaps a moderator will take pity on you and delete it if you beg them?

The Trump campaign wasn't paying anyone. It's advertising of some kind. Maybe Bud Light is trying to get over the trans spectacle.

View attachment 960030
The Democrats have been pulling this kind of crap for years. They get this phony information out there and play it up as if it is real and then when it is thoroughly debunked they never put out a retraction or own up to the scam. No ethics. No morals. No integrity.

Caveat: the scam is usually advertising for protesters at Trump rallies. But it works both ways.

View attachment 960030
A lefty prob made that ad

The Trump campaign wasn't paying anyone. It's advertising of some kind. Maybe Bud Light is trying to get over the trans spectacle.
can you not read?

Picking up shirts / signs + attending event estimated at a total of 3-4 hours of work. $75 flat payment + $50 potential bonus.

can you not read?

Yes. It doesn't say anywhere that it's for the Trump campaign.

View attachment 960030
Rawstory, heh? It's easy to understand why your brain is mush if that is where you get your news.

I saw this ad yesterday. Looks to me like it's a local company that was paying people to go to the rally donning their brand, not the Trump campaign paying people to show up. Trump's supporters are motivated people who are willing to stand out there in 100 degree weather to listen to him ramble. His campaign does not need to pay people to show up to rallies.

Forum List

Back