Trump Lie That Should Scare You-Make Putin Cheer- Slash National Security Budget

No amount of liberal fear mongering will get me to vote for a Democrat candidate. Try telling me why I should vote for your candidate instead of telling me why I should be scared of Trump.
Maybe you can explain why you voted for the biggest liar in american political history
No explanation will satisfy you. If anyone posts an explanation when the likes of you asks for it, all you do then is attack that person.
I am just trying to figure out why anyone would support a candidate who has no phyucking idea what he is doing, and continues to lie constantly
No one would. The fact that you post the same lies day in and day out is more than enough to see that you're a shill with an agenda and should be mostly ignored. You and others like you cannot show any proof to back up your lies.
What lies, can you be specific?

Oh stop crying. The only thing that really bothers you is that it may be true. And if true, you will still deny it. So, who cares what you think of what I posted?

"It may be true..." :lmao:

You must have a degree from Trump University.
More false claims. Like I said, the only reason you are trolling is because it may be true, and the stains like you cannot let any good by Trump be allowed to stand.

Oh stop crying. The only thing that really bothers you is that it may be true. And if true, you will still deny it. So, who cares what you think of what I posted?

More false claims. Like I said, the only reason you are trolling is because it may be true, and the stains like you cannot let any good by Trump be allowed to stand.
There hasn't been anything good from Rump and most likely will never be.

You said it again "it may be true..." If someone posts stuff that Trump "may like to get peed on..." they get reamed a new asshole for not having proof, with even more proof to back that up... followed by more proof to back up the proof of the proof. You think I'm going to not give you a hard time for posting something like you did? Especially after the post you made in this thread?

All you are doing is deflecting away from the topic of the thread, which happens to be one of the latest provable, undisputed trump lies. You simply attack other posters and try to turn the thread into a thread about you, you, you.

Trump told another whopper of a lie and you have no valid response to refute that simple fact. You can not contest one single fact in the OP.

All you are doing is deflecting away from the topic of the thread, which happens to be one of the latest provable, undisputed trump lies. You simply attack other posters and try to turn the thread into a thread about you, you, you.

Trump told another whopper of a lie and you have no valid response to refute that simple fact. You can not contest one single fact in the OP.
How is that a lie to you? When did he say there would be no cuts? I was in the Coast Guard and it was funded by the Dept. of Transportation at the time. Only gets handled by defense in wartime. How do you know it can't be cut? Some operations might be handled better another way. Last I heard he was calling for a budget increase of 53B.

And why would Putin be happy about a icebreaker being scrapped? Do you even know what they do?

How is that a lie to you? When did he say there would be no cuts? I was in the Coast Guard and it was funded by the Dept. of Transportation at the time. Only gets handled by defense in wartime. How do you know it can't be cut? Some operations might be handled better another way. Last I heard he was calling for a budget increase of 53B.

And why would Putin be happy about a icebreaker being scrapped? Do you even know what they do?
So the budget for the coast guard can be cut, but never our defense budget?

No amount of liberal fear mongering will get me to vote for a Democrat candidate. Try telling me why I should vote for your candidate instead of telling me why I should be scared of Trump.
Maybe you can explain why you voted for the biggest liar in american political history
I didn't vote for Obama.
Are you saying trump did not lie about his defense budget?
Are you saying that Trump did lie about his defense budget?

I didn't vote for Obama.
Are you saying trump did not lie about his defense budget?
Are you saying that Trump did lie about his defense budget?
Trump has lied about everything. You pick the one you like best

So the budget for the coast guard can be cut, but never our defense budget?
When did I say that? I have no idea what could be cut, neither do you.

No, Lewdog is that one who started in on me. Go back and look, if you dare.

Forum List

Back