Trump: 'Look At My African-American'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Donald Trump singled out a black supporter at a rally Friday, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

Speaking at an event in Redding, California, Trump condemned the violent protests that had broken out after his campaign rally in San Jose the night before and called the protesters “thugs.” Trump claimed he always tells his supporters to “be very gentle” with demonstrators — despite having frequently encouraged violence at his campaign events.

Trump then launched into a story about a rally in Tucson, Arizona, where a black Trump supporter punched a protester wearing a KKK hood.

“We had a case where we had an African-American guy who was a fan of mine. Great fan. Great guy. In fact I want to find out what’s going on with him,” Trump said, before pointing to a man in the crowd. “Look at my African-American over here. Look at him. Are you the greatest? You know what I’m talking about? OK.”

More: Trump Points Out Black Rally Attendee, Says 'Look At My African-American'

Just when I think Trump can't sink any lower - he sinks lower. Does Trump suffer from Tourette syndrome?

Donald Trump singled out a black supporter at a rally Friday, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

Speaking at an event in Redding, California, Trump condemned the violent protests that had broken out after his campaign rally in San Jose the night before and called the protesters “thugs.” Trump claimed he always tells his supporters to “be very gentle” with demonstrators — despite having frequently encouraged violence at his campaign events.

Trump then launched into a story about a rally in Tucson, Arizona, where a black Trump supporter punched a protester wearing a KKK hood.

“We had a case where we had an African-American guy who was a fan of mine. Great fan. Great guy. In fact I want to find out what’s going on with him,” Trump said, before pointing to a man in the crowd. “Look at my African-American over here. Look at him. Are you the greatest? You know what I’m talking about? OK.”

Just when I think Trump can't sink any lower - he sinks lower. Does Trump suffer from Tourette syndrome?

Still shitting bricks I see. Carry on...

I would think calling a black man "his black man" is better than the black man being called a super predator that needs to be brought to heel.

oT41FYI.jpg

Tourette syndrome?

Trump’s stupidity and cluelessness knows no bounds.

I heard that line today. It sounded like something out of a satirical comedy made to mock Trump.

Like someone said, he's like Palin, you just use his own words to do parodies of him.

His handlers told him to stop saying "my ******"

Gee, maybe you should start your own thread - instead of trying to deflect this one.

The Democratic Party was founded around racism, slavery, torture, murder of the Black race as well as the extermination of Native American population, these are the facts you must embrace as a Democratic Party member...just helping you out...:wink_2:

Well, sparky, you left out the part where those old racists migrated to the Republican Party.

Another Trump turd. Virgil, VirgilAuntie where are you?

When is he going to say "look at my crackers, my whole room of crackers. You're beautiful. You're white, you are salty. I'm going to make so much soup you're going to get tired of soup and crackers, believe me."

Gee, maybe you should start your own thread - instead of trying to deflect this one.

The Democratic Party was founded around racism, slavery, torture, murder of the Black race as well as the extermination of Native American population, these are the facts you must embrace as a Democratic Party member...just helping you out...:wink_2:

Well, sparky, you left out the part where those old racists migrated to the Republican Party.

Only because there's no reliable proof of that, just left wing, "Lyin Hillary" sort of revisionist history. Just because you swallowed the left wing lies doesn't make it truth, it merely makes you incredibly gullible and lacking in critical thought.

Forum List

Back