Trump: 'Look At My African-American'

14 - 1.jpg

Sex fiends for Hillary, love this...:scared1:

images (100).jpg

Last edited:
Donald Trump singled out a black supporter at a rally Friday, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

Speaking at an event in Redding, California, Trump condemned the violent protests that had broken out after his campaign rally in San Jose the night before and called the protesters “thugs.” Trump claimed he always tells his supporters to “be very gentle” with demonstrators — despite having frequently encouraged violence at his campaign events.

Trump then launched into a story about a rally in Tucson, Arizona, where a black Trump supporter punched a protester wearing a KKK hood.

“We had a case where we had an African-American guy who was a fan of mine. Great fan. Great guy. In fact I want to find out what’s going on with him,” Trump said, before pointing to a man in the crowd. “Look at my African-American over here. Look at him. Are you the greatest? You know what I’m talking about? OK.”

More: Trump Points Out Black Rally Attendee, Says 'Look At My African-American'

Just when I think Trump can't sink any lower - he sinks lower. Does Trump suffer from Tourette syndrome?
Look at the Washington redskin...

Anti-Trump douchebags have no black friends and don't get the "my" thing.

Donald Trump singled out a black supporter at a rally Friday, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

Speaking at an event in Redding, California, Trump condemned the violent protests that had broken out after his campaign rally in San Jose the night before and called the protesters “thugs.” Trump claimed he always tells his supporters to “be very gentle” with demonstrators — despite having frequently encouraged violence at his campaign events.

Trump then launched into a story about a rally in Tucson, Arizona, where a black Trump supporter punched a protester wearing a KKK hood.

“We had a case where we had an African-American guy who was a fan of mine. Great fan. Great guy. In fact I want to find out what’s going on with him,” Trump said, before pointing to a man in the crowd. “Look at my African-American over here. Look at him. Are you the greatest? You know what I’m talking about? OK.”

Just when I think Trump can't sink any lower - he sinks lower. Does Trump suffer from Tourette syndrome?
Oh look! The African American singled out by Trump takes no offense.

Cheadle: I'm Trump's 'African-American'

The man is a complete AH and his idiots will still vote for him

I suppose that really meant "look at the black guy I bought". You are so right. He must have meant that. I know slavery hasn't existed in 150 years and no person has been a slave since then but somehow Trump believes that he can own a black guy. The facts are so right there. Do you think Trump is trying to bring back slavery?

So, you're pushing that Trump is a racist yet again.

Yes, he is a nationalist and patriot in the same. Awsome new leader but I like only the Wall 50 precents within Mexico and USA. A great Wall he want to.

If he still in alife he want to lose his kampf versus one Democrat how are Hi.Clinton.

Crooked Hillary to any stupid Negro that would listen to her - "I carry around hot sauce in my purse and I am married to the first Black President so I demand your vote, dumbass"

I suppose that really meant "look at the black guy I bought". You are so right. He must have meant that. I know slavery hasn't existed in 150 years and no person has been a slave since then but somehow Trump believes that he can own a black guy. The facts are so right there. Do you think Trump is trying to bring back slavery?

You're trying way too hard... it's obvious...:rolleyes:

The man is a complete AH and his idiots will still vote for him

Can you imagine Democrats voting for Obama for a second term when he was found to be a compulsive liar and pathetically inept both domestically and on foreign policy. Democrats are the essence of foolishness and seemingly proud of it in continuing their stupidity and lack of integrity in even considering lyin and fully corrupted Hillary.

Forum List

Back