Trump loses it over empty seats--LOL Slams CNN

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Another day--another load of Trump hysteria--LOL

"It was sort of interesting yesterday. Your reporter in South Carolina who was absolutely terrible," Trump said, referring to CNN's Randi Kaye, who covered Trump's speech in Charleston. "I made a speech to the African American Chamber of Commerce in South Carolina. Wonderful people. And the room was full, every seat was full. When I went to the stage, everybody forward. They all rushed to the front of the room. It was a ballroom. They all rushed to the front of the room. And when they did that, you had half of the seats in the back were empty, because everyone was standing in the front."

Trump went on to ask that his interviewer tell CNN head Jeff Zucker that it was terrible reporting.

Photos suggest that it wasn't.

Reuters photographer Randall Hill took a photo of a man named Lloyd Petersen, checking his camera before Trump spoke. Rows of empty seats are visible behind him.
Donald Trump says he didn’t speak to a half-empty room. But he did.

imrs.php

Another day--another load of Trump hysteria--LOL

"It was sort of interesting yesterday. Your reporter in South Carolina who was absolutely terrible," Trump said, referring to CNN's Randi Kaye, who covered Trump's speech in Charleston. "I made a speech to the African American Chamber of Commerce in South Carolina. Wonderful people. And the room was full, every seat was full. When I went to the stage, everybody forward. They all rushed to the front of the room. It was a ballroom. They all rushed to the front of the room. And when they did that, you had half of the seats in the back were empty, because everyone was standing in the front."

Trump went on to ask that his interviewer tell CNN head Jeff Zucker that it was terrible reporting.

Photos suggest that it wasn't.

Reuters photographer Randall Hill took a photo of a man named Lloyd Petersen, checking his camera before Trump spoke. Rows of empty seats are visible behind him.
Donald Trump says he didn’t speak to a half-empty room. But he did.

imrs.php
What a DREADFUL CARPET,and the Guys HANDBAG!!!!!!steve

Got something more than a picture? It doesn't mean shit if you can't verify it's authenticity in relation to your claim.

Got something more than a picture? It doesn't mean shit if you can't verify it's authenticity in relation to your claim.

Sure. The media outlet might have snapped this picture at some other half empty Trump rally. That's the way to save face for your man-crush Trump. Counter that the unflattering circumstance is even more widespread than a singular incident.

Fucking moron.

Sure. The media outlet might have snapped this picture at some other half empty Trump rally. That's the way to save face for your man-crush Trump. Counter that the unflattering circumstance is even more widespread than a singular incident.

Fucking moron.
Yeah, or an hour before a Trump rally. Where does Trump stand in the polls, BTW, fucking moron?

"Reuters photographer Randall Hill took a photo of a man named Lloyd Petersen, checking his camera before Trump spoke. Rows of empty seats are visible behind him."

Trump the petulant child and ridiculous liar.

"Reuters photographer Randall Hill took a photo of a man named Lloyd Petersen, checking his camera before Trump spoke. Rows of empty seats are visible behind him."

Trump the petulant child and ridiculous liar.
Yeah, about an hour before?

I think SJ may break the Rabbi's 2012 record for supporting failed candidates.

Trump won't become POTUS. That you think he will brings a huge smile to my face.

Forum List

Back