Trump makes several offensive remarks about jews trying to get their votes

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
Trump was his usual offensive self when he was trying to get Republican jewish votes. there aren't a lot of them, but most candidates like to get them. Not Trump

He portrayed jews as money mad and manipulative.

He was the only candidate who fudged on the status Of Jerusalem.

The man is actively chasing Jewish voters away.
Trump courts Republican Jews with offensive stereotypes
"
WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and their close ties to the US Jewish community.

"

What group has he not yet said offensive things about?

He hasn't offended gay eskimos yet, that I am aware of. Other than that, he has pretty much got everyone

Trump was his usual offensive self when he was trying to get Republican jewish votes. there aren't a lot of them, but most candidates like to get them. Not Trump

"
WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and their close ties to the US Jewish community.

"
Just because hes not kissing ass doesnt mean he hates you.

his daughter is married to a jew for heavens sake.

I don't understand where the problem is , if JEWS don't like Trump then they won't vote for him .

Trump is remarkable. Truly a work of offensiveness. And people love him for it.

"

"
Ridiculous. His own daughter is Jewish. You're really reaching here.

Trump is remarkable. Truly a work of offensiveness. And people love him for it.
"that asshole! He told the truth about the people that 90% of Americans bitch about!!"
Do you have ANY idea how you sound?
THINK instead of ERUPT :thup:

Let's be really politically incorrect for just a moment....Jews negotiate, they excel at it. Get past the truth is not politically correct and get past Trump is going be politically correct. It's like a breath of fresh air after Obama and his PC BS

Let's be really politically incorrect for just a moment....Jews negotiate, they excel at it. Get past the truth is not politically correct and get past Trump is going be politically correct. It's like a breath of fresh air after Obama and his PC BS
Especially that group considering they are lobbyists LOL
Trump told the truth again and the limp wrists cant handle it :lol:

"

"

In fact, deer-----jews DO negotiate. Jews are probably the original negotiators in
the ancient world----the DEAL MAKERS-----usually to avoid violence. Israel/Judea was located on what was actually a BATTLE FIELD-----for fights between Egypt to the west and Assyria and Babylon to the east-----and then to the
North ---there was the HITTITE empire. All the named kingdoms had huge and powerful armies-------and Israel/Judea was IN THE WAY-----so jews grew up making
"deals"

Negotiation is one thing. I would not want to negotiate with them. Srsly. Byt money mad is something else

"

"

Hmmmm ...

What's offensive about being called a good negotiator?

Negotiation is one thing. I would not want to negotiate with them. Srsly. Byt money mad is something else

I'm just calling out this political correct BS. All my life I've been taught to call it as it is. I'm not about to change to sooth a bunch of liberal bed wetters

Forum List

Back