Trump makes several offensive remarks about jews trying to get their votes

Let's be really politically incorrect for just a moment....Jews negotiate, they excel at it. Get past the truth is not politically correct and get past Trump is going be politically correct. It's like a breath of fresh air after Obama and his PC BS
Negotiation is one thing. I would not want to negotiate with them. Srsly. Byt money mad is something else

I'm just calling out this political correct BS. All my life I've been taught to call it as it is. I'm not about to change to sooth a bunch of liberal bed wetters

Aren't you a woman?

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

Trump then continued, "This guy wanted to build Trump Tower for $4 billion, but I jewed him down to $3 billion. You guys love me, I can tell."

How is this offensive? Jews are very well known for their business savy. Let's not all pretend that Jews aren't very good businessmen. Quite the opposite, they are often very successful businessmen. He's recognizing their negotiating prowess in business. People are really reaching here.

They are great at negotiation.
http://wNew York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's administration is negotiating with a group of ultra-Orthodox Jews over how to regulate an age-old circumcision ritual while still preserving religious freedom.ww.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/21/orthodox-jews-nyc-officials-negotiate-over-oral-suction-circumcision-after/
Nothing offensive about it.

Trump was his usual offensive self when he was trying to get Republican jewish votes. there aren't a lot of them, but most candidates like to get them. Not Trump

He portrayed jews as money mad and manipulative.

He was the only candidate who fudged on the status Of Jerusalem.

The man is actively chasing Jewish voters away.
Trump courts Republican Jews with offensive stereotypes
"
WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and their close ties to the US Jewish community.

"
Dem plant.

Trump was his usual offensive self when he was trying to get Republican jewish votes. there aren't a lot of them, but most candidates like to get them. Not Trump

"
WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and their close ties to the US Jewish community.

"
Just because hes not kissing ass doesnt mean he hates you.

his daughter is married to a jew for heavens sake.
And...some of his best friends.......

Trump is remarkable. Truly a work of offensiveness. And people love him for it.
"that asshole! He told the truth about the people that 90% of Americans bitch about!!"
Do you have ANY idea how you sound?
THINK instead of ERUPT :thup:
Browsing deer never thinks. He just emotes too much.
and , think you are correct MR.Goose . BDeer is a nice guy , smart but emotional !! No offense intended BDeer !!

Reality check...the overwhelming percentage of Republican Jews are Free Market freaks.
Trump is for Fair Trade and knows he has an up hill battle for Free Trade Jews.
Especially fans of the scummy Sheldon Adelson.

Let's be really politically incorrect for just a moment....Jews negotiate, they excel at it. Get past the truth is not politically correct and get past Trump is going be politically correct. It's like a breath of fresh air after Obama and his PC BS
Just think if everybody wasn't worried about PC 14 people would be alive today. Thanks liberals you kill your own.

This won't shake a single nutbag from supporting Trump.

One of the best things about the GOP establishment is how they think the base really cares about Israel and the Jewish people. There is a shit-ton of anti-semitism brewing below the surface among these fucking nutbags.

All it would take is Netanyahu expressing opposition to some far right meme and these freaks would lose the charade in a heartbeat.

One of the best things about the GOP establishment is how they think the base really cares about Israel and the Jewish people. There is a shit-ton of anti-semitism brewing below the surface among these fucking nutbags.

All it would take is Netanyahu expressing opposition to some far right meme and these freaks would lose the charade in a heartbeat.
Obama is a terrorist supporting but bag. Fuck you.

Negotiation is one thing. I would not want to negotiate with them. Srsly. Byt money mad is something else

I'm just calling out this political correct BS. All my life I've been taught to call it as it is. I'm not about to change to sooth a bunch of liberal bed wetters

Aren't you a woman?

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

I have a nanny that does that.....capitalism has been very, very good to us :)

Obama is a terrorist supporting but bag. Fuck you.

Of course he is.

"

"

Ha,Ha,--Trump chasing away voters, is what he has been doing since he entered this race. And there's a reason for it.

donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg

Forum List

Back