Kamala Harris - America's First Female President.

So was Trump. Zero experience and you said that was great.
Trump is experienced in life of competition. Kamala is not. Trump whether you like or not is a leader. Kamala is a snake. A vacuous very little ability person given the opportunity for power and a failure at it. She will be a rubber stamp if made President for the puppeteers controlling her. And you know it. That means the ways of living will get worse and worse as we transfer more of our sovereignty to European globalists. We compare people all the time as humans. Progs make an art out of it if their own is questionable. This nation will continue to get poorer in real terms if we keep this up. When the 1946/1964 generation passes on, we will see a small-time break in social security/medicare and that will help. Generation X is half the size. However, behind them is the Millennials which is twice the size of Generation X. We must make it to paying less as to give us a chance to remain top dog along with prudent America first polices. It works.

Trump is experienced in life of competition. Kamala is not. Trump whether you like or not is a leader. Kamala is a snake. A vacuous very little ability person given the opportunity for power and a failure at it. She will be a rubber stamp if made President for the puppeteers controlling her. And you know it. That means the ways of living will get worse and worse as we transfer more of our sovereignty to European globalists. We compare people all the time as humans. Progs make an art out of it if their own is questionable. This nation will continue to get poorer in real terms if we keep this up. When the 1946/1964 generation passes on, we will see a small-time break in social security/medicare and that will help. Generation X is half the size. However, behind them is the Millennials which is twice the size of Generation X. We must make it to paying less as to give us a chance to remain top dog along with prudent America first polices. It works.
No Trump took his daddy's money, lost it, then used that loss to never pay taxes.

You've been conned pal.

Trump is an authoritarian leader. Like Putin. Turns out Republicans want a leader like that. But do independents and undecideds? This is going to be a close one. But we're better off with Kamala. Remember abortion and racism? Trump just lost all his black support. Now it's just Tim Scott and that other Uncle Tom Republican from Florida who was on Bill Maher.

1721746979061.png

Wow, you really are shitting your pants that Trump is going to lose. I re read your post and it's the ramblings of a mad man.

The Nation my friend, is richer than ever. What are you talking about?

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? The problem is all the money is going to the rich/whites/old/men. We need to fix our economy. Unions with Biden's support won big last year.

Yesterday I showed that 40 years ago, 40 year olds had more money and 70 year olds had less. Today 70 year olds are richer than 70 year olds were 40 years ago and 40 year olds are poorer. We got rid of child tax credits, high wages, home ownership tax breaks. Tax breaks to help workers, we eliminated and instead gave tax breaks to the old rich ceo's.

We just need to re distribute that wealth. One thing I would do is roll back the Bush, Reagan and Trump tax breaks and put that money into ss and medicare.

Hey women who are too young to be ladies. Get on the Epstein Express with Dirty Don.

• Trump says he was never on Epstein’s plane or ‘stupid island’
  • Logs show Trump and Epstein flew together several times
Remember Don is still saying he didn't sleep with Stormy. That's a sign of being a sociopath or pshychopath. Psychopathy. Even when stone cold busted, continue to lie. Insane.
So a lie is your answer . Shocking I tell you.

So a lie is your answer . Shocking I tell you.
All Trump did at the debate was lie lie lie. I learned from the best. What, we can't lie too? Want us to fight you with one hand tied behind our backs.

And sorry but I'm not lying. National Republicans believe abortion is murder. Just like the states they control, if you give them power again, they will pass federal laws to ban abortion and anything we do about it will be deemed "unconstitutional" by the new Republican Supreme Court.

And you will love it. But now you have to deny it. I thought you believed abortion was murder?

Forum List

Back