Trump makes several offensive remarks about jews trying to get their votes

Another massive stretch.....the left's fear of Trump is palpable.

:rofl:
Conservatives fear him too. It's only you cultists infatuated with him.

He's not a conservative yet you Branch Trumpidians are ga ga over him.
It's not about how conservative he is, it's about recognizing the problems and wanting to do something about them when neither party is willing to.

Trump was his usual offensive self when he was trying to get Republican jewish votes. there aren't a lot of them, but most candidates like to get them. Not Trump

He portrayed jews as money mad and manipulative.

He was the only candidate who fudged on the status Of Jerusalem.

The man is actively chasing Jewish voters away.
Trump courts Republican Jews with offensive stereotypes
"
WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and their close ties to the US Jewish community.

"

In fact, deer-----jews DO negotiate. Jews are probably the original negotiators in
the ancient world----the DEAL MAKERS-----usually to avoid violence. Israel/Judea was located on what was actually a BATTLE FIELD-----for fights between Egypt to the west and Assyria and Babylon to the east-----and then to the
North ---there was the HITTITE empire. All the named kingdoms had huge and powerful armies-------and Israel/Judea was IN THE WAY-----so jews grew up making
"deals"
Didn't Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Israel etc. all negotiate with God? Even Jesus the Jew was constantly negotiating with God (the Father) throughout the NT. The crucifiction was a deal he bargained for, wasn't it? He offered his life for for the sins of others.
Moses was able to get God to slightly soften up on the divorce ban by allowing divorces for adultery.

As for Jesus trading his life for our sins, that's the best bargain in history.

Trump then pandered, "Five thousand years of suffering cry out for me not to ever pay retail. Have you guys eaten your soup, yet? Eat! Eat!"

It's not about how conservative he is, it's about recognizing the problems and wanting to do something about them when neither party is willing to.
Wrong. There are 3 GOP candidates at least who are more conservative, more proven in advancing concervatism, and are pushing for immigration enforcement. They just aren't in the media as much because they dial down the crazy.

All i can say about what Trump says, it's always the truth.
Now before you start kicking me about what I just said, name 1 lie he has said ,because if he told a lie the media would be all over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong. There are 3 GOP candidates at least who are more conservative, more proven in advancing concervatism, and are pushing for immigration enforcement. They just aren't in the media as much because they dial down the crazy.
Please name the 3 you are talking about.

Santorum, Fiorina, and Cruz.

Santorum doesn't stand a chance, Fiorina doesn't stand a chance, Cruz stands a chance and I'm okay with him but Trump is the one who will most likely get the nomination.

Santorum doesn't stand a chance, Fiorina doesn't stand a chance, Cruz stands a chance and I'm okay with him but Trump is the one who will most likely get the nomination.
Amazing how you believe you possess the acumen to know who stands a chance 11 months in advance of the election.

Here's what I predict: Psycho Trump in the coming months is going to say or do something so off the grid insane or offensive even Branch Trumpidians will have a hard time defending it. The real GOP contenders will neatly step out of the way while ass-man nukes his own campaign.

I'm confident in my prognostication. It's like gravity.

Amazing how you believe you possess the acumen to know who stands a chance 11 months in advance of the election.

Here's what I predict: Psycho Trump in the coming months is going to say or do something so off the grid insane or offensive even Branch Trumpidians will have a hard time defending it. The real GOP contenders will neatly step out of the way while ass-man nukes his own campaign.

So YOU have the acumen to predict Trump's demise but I don't have the acumen to know that Santorum and Fiorina are going nowhere in this election?

not going to happen. 0bama's fecklessness is terrifying people and herding them into Trump's camp.

Rubio was making the right noises for two weeks, but his votes in Washington are 180 from what is necessary.

People want what trump is giving them. The rest of them are giving the folks rational like Carson, Cruz, Fiorina, double dealing like Rubio, or opposed to what folks want like Kaish or Bush.

I detest Trump, I recognise him for the monster that he is, but given the actions of 0bama, he is making the noise people want

Trump was his usual offensive self when he was trying to get Republican jewish votes. there aren't a lot of them, but most candidates like to get them. Not Trump

He portrayed jews as money mad and manipulative.

He was the only candidate who fudged on the status Of Jerusalem.

The man is actively chasing Jewish voters away.
Trump courts Republican Jews with offensive stereotypes
"
WASHINGTON – Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Thursday invoked a series of stereotypes about Jews that are often deemed offensive and even anti-Semitic — in an address to Jewish Republicans.

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators,” the controversial candidate declared to his audience at the Republican Jewish Coalition, as he explained that he would broker a stronger nuclear deal with Iran than the one concluded earlier this year. At another point in his speech, he said: “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I’ve ever spoken.”

His speech came at the tail end of a morning of addresses in which the other Republican candidates boasted of their pro-Israel credentials and their close ties to the US Jewish community.

"
Just because hes not kissing ass doesnt mean he hates you.

his daughter is married to a jew for heavens sake.
Well, there you go! And some of his best friends are Mexican, Muslim, women, etc., etc., etc.

1. Trump chases off 17% of the population Hispanics.
2. He makes a comment about Carly's face-- Women are offended by that.
3. He goes after a disabled reporter--there goes families with disabilities
4. Now Jews--and there is an ENORMOUS population of Jews in this country

So think HARD--Trump is not a stupid man. Why would he do this?

At the start of his campaign, Macy’s Drops Donald Trump’s Fashion Line Over Immigrant Remarks

Then yesterday...

28gsd8i.png

All the hype about Trump's high poll numbers is about him being supported by less than 10% of the voting public.

Forum List

Back